FanFiction.Net
for Only Time

7/6/2016 c35 Ellie
Wow, that 'Progression' reviewer is an asshole and they probably can't write for crap. I think you're an excellent writer and you crafted this story very well. It may have been a bit rushed towards the end, but given the circumstances such as the three year break you took, it's still impressive. Most people, myself included, would never have made the effort to finish a story after so long. I really enjoyed this and it was a breath of fresh air after slogging through some other crossovers of this sort that were nowhere near as well-written. Thank you for this and lovely job!
10/5/2015 c17 Alisha
Yay Phoebe Being Kind Of Nice To Paige.
2/2/2015 c35 Progression
This whole thing reads like a grocery list, dry, drab and while your ideas are there it's painful to get through, I looked at your other works on LJ and even the updated AO3 ones and it appears pretty much the exact same. There's no deeper emotions, everything is skin surface and leaves a hollowed nothing like quality in one's mind. Rather disappointed over all, really, try to show instead of telling me the situation and just, the words slop down like rusty sewage water.
7/3/2012 c1 6adellamuriel
This is one of the best stories ever
2/5/2012 c35 5delicateruins
Oh gosh - really? The final chapter? I loved this chapter to death - I just wish you would keep going! You've created such a detailed, layered world - you could go on for a very, very long time! I understand that you do need to close the story. But I wanted to know more what happened to Paige and Piper - as well as Remus, James, Sirius, and Lily! And now that Kira is pardoned - I would love to see you write her as a teacher, and Phoebe repairing her friendship with her, and Sirius his relationship with her. And Dumbledore as a wiccan witch? Would love to learn more about that! And Prue and Regulus... well, he died in the books, how on earth are you going to change that? Is he still going to die? I'd love if you wrote a sequel - I'm putting you on author alert in epic hope!
1/22/2012 c34 delicateruins
I love how you have Kira researching the horcruxes and using them as her possible redemption - I'm excited for the trials, to see how they go!
1/17/2012 c33 delicateruins
Oh thank goodness! Kira needs to be broken out.
1/16/2012 c32 delicateruins
Oh gosh... are Sirius and Phoebe going to save Rhiannon... Kira... whatever she is now going to be called? The two of them obviously realize she is good now - and she used the powers of a witch... Evil cliffhanger! And I've come to really love her character.
1/12/2012 c31 ashbfajkc
oooOOooo! What do they need Kira for? I hope the Charmed Ones become good again D:

Update soon!

Sincerely,

1/11/2012 c30 ashbfajkc
Yay! Prue got engaged :D But what the heck did that diary do to the sisters? :O

Please update soon and if you could, check out my own Charmed/Harry Potter crossover. Thanks ! :)

Love,

1/11/2012 c30 delicateruins
Oh dear. Poor Patty. I like how you have the diary affecting all of them now, however! It will be interesting to see what they do now that they are under its influence! And love that Prue is engaged :)
1/10/2012 c29 ashbfajkc
Aw ); Poor Prue. I'll admit, I wasn't too happy about her being with Regulus, but they do make a very cute couple!

I'm really excited to see what's in store though. I understand why you don't want to put Piper and Leo together, but I hope you do in the sequel :)

Love,

1/10/2012 c29 delicateruins
It's strange, but the Phoebe and Severus relationship actually appeals to me... And the house turning on Prue - I can't wait for you to explain the spell that was used!
1/9/2012 c28 ashbfajkc
Hi! I absolutely love this story (; It's AMAZING!

I just wish there was some PiperLeo in there. I was thinking that maybe Leo kisses Piper and that makes her really happy and makes her able to produce a patronus?

I noticed that Leo said he was married to Penelope and I freaked cause I was like 'THAT'S PIPER! HE WAS MARRIED TO PIPER!'

I won't mind if she doesn't, but really? Dan? DAN? I think I would've preferred her single rather than be with Dan. It's not that Dan's done anything really wrong except tear Piper and Leo apart, but whatever...

And I have been rambling xD

Please update SOON!

Sincerely and lovingly,

1/5/2012 c26 delicateruins
I'm really interested to see how Paige deals with the Diary, especially as I'm assuming she will be more cautious than Ginny, but also considering the fact that she thinks Prue gave it to her. Great story line! And the Prue and Regulus drama is the hooker right now - loving it!
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »