for Alice 19th in Wonderland

8/24/2006 c4 8TamoumatheStarWarrior
You know...the last time I acutally played American McGee's Alice was 2 to 3 years ago. I believe you have it down though. Do continue. I would like to know what happens next.

Ja ne

Tam~chan
12/29/2005 c3 Tanisha
That was wonderful!
9/23/2005 c4 Bleed4therose
actialy i was kinda ok withe the no clothes.

But Alice seems a bit to happy. Just in my opinion, she seems a little happy kid crazy and needs to be more creepy- homicidel crazy.
9/23/2005 c2 Bleed4therose
Hey wait..Only kitty ears? As in...oh. I see. Nice-
5/23/2005 c2 7Inu no Miko
Me love Frei. Me love story. Update soon!
5/17/2005 c4 6Michellesdaughter
good job, update soon :)
4/9/2005 c3 3Riddler Woman
excellent writing,you kept the feeling of horror when the parents were being killed,along with the boy. im not sure where that scene is from i havent played the game but i have seen parts of it. im going to assume that it has something to do with Alice the 19th, or i might be getting my manga's mixed up with Angel Sanctuary o_o either way you have wonderful writing, a few spelling errors here and there, but doesn't everyone have that? keep the story going, dont give up on it
2/20/2005 c3 2Auroras-flame
I have American Mcgee's Alice! I love that game! Sadly, I can't get through the second encounter with that screaming thing. -.-; Please update! I really want to see a vague concept of what's beyond the screaming thing. That, and I really enjoy your writing. The character's in this seem a little OOC, but I think it's better that way. Good job and please update as soon as possible.
2/10/2005 c3 rei
i totally love this story, it is truly one of the best fanfics i have ever read, and you chose an awesome topic! write more! please! ok, i'm done with the exclamation marks now. if you ever need to put any humor or sarcastic remarks inot any of your stories, lemme know.
2/10/2005 c1 ShinobiXHunter
YOu did a wonderful Job! I am very happy that you made up such a good story! Please keep going because this is great!
1/9/2005 c3 3The Ryuujin
*whistles* wow, this is a demented quality I would suspect to be found in R-fics. *raised eyebrows* What's wrong with making Frei pervvy? He's a great perv. I know I would like a sexy naked Frie to hug me for 'comfort'. Snickersnicker! ^-^
11/29/2004 c3 3Pai927
Hm. An interesting, original fanfic, though I haven't read American McGee or Lewis Caroll so I really don't know how original it is.

Despite the interesting plot, this story is really inconsistent. First, you switch back and forth from past tense and present tense a bit too often. But that can be corrected. Your main problem is the atmosphere of the story.

I felt as though I was reading a different story with each paragraph. The style of this work can't accomidate the rapid switching back and forth between an angst-ridden horror story and a mystical adventure one. In addition, I doubt this was very well planned out.

I think you're biting off more than you can chew. I hate to leave such negative comments, because I like uniqueness in a fanfic. If you firmed up the plot and style of your writing, you'd have a winner here. As it is, you have a disorganized rough draft of a story that has more potential than is shown in its context.

Please don't get discouraged on my behalf. I'd like to see how this story turns out.

Good Luck!
11/12/2004 c3 7yingfa-fuiso
Nice one Kimi_chan3! hehehe! I can't wait for the next chappie! Nice narrating the story! Keep it up! Hope you have many more Ideas in this story! Miss yah friend!

YiNgFa_FuIsO
11/9/2004 c3 torikun
PLEASE UPDATE!I LOVE UR STORIES SO MUCH POLEASE DONT STOP THERE ONIGAI SEMPAI!oh gomenesai! SO SORY!WAH ~_~ sorry sorry rite now so hyperr so muchi!ja ne BYE BYA!chu chu~
11/9/2004 c2 orichan123
i...LOVE IT so much please update please please pleas?~`^_^ ~_~ wa wa wa onigai updte come on please*cough cough*e please? please please please pleasepleaseplease!~_~wha
19 Page 1 2 Next »