FanFiction.Net
for A Reason

11/10/2020 c3 marissa2020
I wish there are no Draco ‘s POV... just like the great Dramione author ...everythursday ...
5/16/2020 c3 Guest
I just started reading this fic, but I'm already mesmerized by it! you have a way with the words, weaving them so flawlessly, it just heart-wrenching beauty. I dunno if you still read the reviews, but I thought I'd just let you know this. 3
11/8/2019 c28 saoyedaoez01
Never a dull moment when one is with Fred Weasley. All the characters from the light side are heroes including Draco, but when I think about it I believe the true heroes of this story are Narcissa Malfoy and Blaise Zabini.

I enjoyed this fic very much. Thanks.
11/8/2019 c27 saoyedaoez01
Oh, my. That was terrible of Lucius. What a heartbreaking scene. A father consumed by power and prejudices. I admire Narcissa Malfoy.
11/8/2019 c26 saoyedaoez01
Oh, my. Is she going to survive? Harry and Draco would be so lost without her. :( I have my fingers crossed.
11/8/2019 c25 saoyedaoez01
Draco’s kind words to Harry at the end. Loved it. He seems to be at peace at the moment.
11/8/2019 c24 saoyedaoez01
Enjoyed this chapter. Such a heavy burden to carry. I hope they all survive. Molly’s an example of a very strong and brave woman and Ginny is showing signs of her mother’s strength and bravery. Poor Blaise Zabini. I wish he would regain his health and have a happy life with his friend Draco.
11/8/2019 c23 saoyedaoez01
I love the last part where Fred yells they should have put up a Silencing charm and now Harry wants to where he’s going to sleep. :)
11/8/2019 c22 saoyedaoez01
Love this whole chapter. Warms might heart when there’s a civil conversation going on between Harry and Draco. Gives me hope that everything will be ok in the Wizarding World after a couple of psychos disappear completely from the Wizarding World.
11/8/2019 c21 saoyedaoez01
Oh, my. MacNair? Would he be the one that was in Hermione’s home? And why did Draco speak to him? Are they friends or Draco was just warning him. I’m surprised MacNair just didn’t kill him on the spot. I wonder what triggered in Draco when he saw Blaise that made him run off to talk to MacNair. Was Blaise on V’s side or the side of the light? Very sad scene where Draco visits his mom. Love this chapter.
11/8/2019 c20 saoyedaoez01
Some things were just meant to be. There’s a reason for everything. And I hope it reaches Draco and Harry fully. It seems like it is. As Fred said if Ron had not died then it would’ve been Hermione so how do they deal with that if that had happened. Very trying for them all. I’m trying to accept Remus and Ginny as a pair. It looks like they’ll be good for each other. Remus seems like a broken man like Draco. :( Great chapter.
11/8/2019 c18 saoyedaoez01
Beautifully written.
11/8/2019 c17 saoyedaoez01
Heartbreaking scene betw Fred and Ron. The melancholy tone betw Lupin and Draco as if they were planning their death more than for battle.:( Great chapter.
11/7/2019 c12 saoyedaoez01
I love Snape. I actually can picture his expressions in this chapter.
11/7/2019 c10 saoyedaoez01
So Harry loves Hermione and Draco loves Hermione? Well, sounds like we have a bit of a problem on our hands don’t we? I wonder if Ron loves her, too. Hmmm.
829 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »