for Metamorphosis

6/7/2021 c2 3filly8
God two chapters in and I'm crying. Sango..
Beautifully written and realistic. Just heartbreaking.
1/27/2021 c3 5TheScarletWrath
I saw your author’s note on another chapter and it made me said to read that you got a lot of hate for this story. This is my first time reading and so far so good? Everyone feels in character to me and I like your writing style.
1/1/2021 c82 Guest
Fue maravilloso leer esta hermosa historia, la dusfrute mucho, rei a carcajadas, me emocioné y solté algunas lagrimas también, eres un gran escritor, te felicito de verdad
11/9/2020 c82 mkvasys
I used to love reading fanfiction years ago and you were one of my favorite authors for inuyasha fanfiction. Not sure why the sudden urge hit me but I'm re-reading all my old favorites from years ago now. I love this story so much, I don't understand where all the hate came from. You portrayed all the characters beautifully and I loved how this story progressed. Keep doing what you're doing!
1/15/2020 c82 Amour toujours
I really loved this story. I typically don't review but your AN really made me think about it so in brief:
- loved it. I may have cringed at times with all the back and forth but I did that when watching Inuyasha the first time round as well so character development was on point as far as being in character.
- I loved the humorous motif of shoving Tetsusiga up everyone's butt. It actually made me giggle quite a few times
- haters are going to hate but your overall writing style as well as content made this story one of the great masterpieces on here
- loved how you tackled themes others have been scared to touch like post-natal depression. It really made your work come to life
- can't wait to read more of your works
2/10/2019 c1 adlkfnadnq
It's been about 15 years since you posted this, and you've probably moved on, but reading that author's note made me sad...people can be really cruel. I'm glad you ended up finishing this, it's one of my favourites! You should be proud of yourself for pushing through :)
12/3/2018 c82 Wakingdragon83
I have read this story multiple times and each time I have a greater respect and understanding of the Kagome that you are trying to depict. I have also read your author notes. As an artist myself I understand the hurt and irritation you have felt when others do not understand your vision and purely want a fan service reading. I personally love the journey that you take your readers through and the development of your characters from both the Inuyasha universe and those you have created. Your story is one of my favorites, even though I am partial to Kagome/Sesshomaru pairings, among all pairings and genres. Thank you so much for taking the time to write down and share this wonderful vision you had for our beloved characters.
10/14/2018 c27 Guest
Imma be real this is the story I ever read in my entire like
10/7/2018 c82 RubyJung
nice story, thank you so much
10/7/2018 c75 RubyJung
awww...inuyasha small gesture... maje ny heart melted...
10/6/2018 c62 RubyJung
love this chapter
10/5/2018 c45 RubyJung
oh no...
3/31/2018 c1 Abba
I am so sorry people have given poor reviews. I love your story and more to the point, if someone doesn't appreciate your efforts they should not read the material you have created. I mean it isn't mandatory reading after all. Please continue creating and spreading your joy and light. P.S. I love that you keep Kagome in character.
10/22/2017 c1 Guest
I don’t know if you even still use this site but I just want you to know that I read this story years ago (I was in middle school) and I still come back every couple of years (I just graduated college) to reread it because it’s just one of my favorite stories on this website. Thank you for writing a story that has stayed with me for so long, I wish you the best.
7/29/2017 c82 angelamitchell530
I really enjoyed reading this story. I could feel and relate to the struggles they had I made my prediction to be terribly wrong. I loved watching the different characters evolve.
2,560 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »