for Azumanga Daioh in Space: Special Edition

9/26/2017 c40 12The-100th-Llama
Great job with this! It's a fantastic idea, and I really love the story.
12/8/2013 c1 15The Arch-Admiral
Azumanga Daioh Star Wars.

Humor Complete.

I'm liking this.
10/24/2013 c4 4pokedigijedi
poor kaorin, but don't worry since this a star wars crossover I have no doubt in my mind kimura will wind up dead before too long...(having previously read this fanfic from beginning to end I should know better than give her false hope)
10/23/2013 c1 pokedigijedi
nothing like a good piece of work :)
12/13/2012 c40 3Spica75
A magnificent story.
And as several others, i just have to ask, whos the daddy?
_
6/28/2012 c40 8Grey Wolf4
Now this was very interesting a nice and amusing Azumanga Daioh take on Star Wars, this was very well done! That's all I can say on the matter.
6/28/2012 c17 Grey Wolf4
Now this is interesting with Yukari in the Emperor or rather Empress role yet another interesting twist in this amusing Azumanga Daioh take on Star Wars.
6/28/2012 c9 Grey Wolf4
Now this chapter has a great portrayal of Tomo and Yomi their little friendship was one of my favorites parts of Azumanga Daioh (though Tomo can drive Yomi a tad bonkers at times)
6/28/2012 c8 Grey Wolf4
This is interesting with Tomo and Yomi effectively in the Han and Chewie roles this is good and also not a bad portrayal of Kimura as a villain
6/28/2012 c6 Grey Wolf4
This is interesting so far in how you are presenting the crossover versions of Kagura and Sakaki in this crossover/retelling of Star Wars.
6/28/2012 c8 12Noy Telin'u
Heh, heh, heh... Funny.

Tomo being a captain?

"We're doomed!"

And cuteness will work on people, yeah huh.
6/28/2012 c4 8Grey Wolf4
This has some great touches most notably Kimura in the Tarkin role
6/28/2012 c1 Grey Wolf4
Great first chapter to this interesting crossover and this is the first Azumanga Daioh fic albiet a crossover I have read and reviewed nice presentation of Chiyo at least in the Star Wars Universe.
4/27/2011 c40 Anon723723723
This is quite possibly one of the best stories I've ever read on here. The characters are perfect, and the plot is true to the original, yet different in a good way.

I only have one question: Who's baby is Osaka carrying at the end?
11/14/2010 c39 3MrEmperor
This was awesome! You rock! Go team SEASLUG!
170 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »