for Azumanga Daioh in Space: Special Edition

11/14/2010 c30 3MrEmperor
Oh I LOVE what you did with the rest of the Yotsuba& clan. Excellent!
11/14/2010 c20 MrEmperor
Really nice working in of Yotsuba there. Deeply appreciated it. I forget, but I'm guessing that more of the non-Azu names are from Yotsuba&?
11/14/2010 c11 MrEmperor
I'm laughing all the way.
11/14/2010 c8 MrEmperor
Han and Chewie as Tomo and Yomi? Osaka as the Empress's Hand? I know who the Empress is though, has to be Darth Yukari.
11/14/2010 c5 MrEmperor
Only now did I get Darth Nochichi. Wow. So many laughs.
11/14/2010 c1 MrEmperor
What the CRAP? And... it works so far too... You've got quite the talent.
6/29/2010 c2 8Hollow28
Very good! I enjoyed this thoroughly and I love the way you're working the Azumanga Daioh characters in. I was only able to read the first two chapters for I had little time, like I do now, but I hope to read the rest later. You are a skilled author, I'd like to view more of your works.

-Hollow28

X INFINITY!

Darth Nochichi!

Oh my gosh!

Too funny!

But Sakaki's in here, right? I need to see Sakaki blast someone! Or better yet, have a lightsaber!

(goes off to read the rest of it...)
5/4/2010 c40 Selryam
The greatest, /greatest/ fic ever. My god. I've read a bunch of epics, but this one is the most Crowning-est Awesome fic of Awesome ever. Largely in part because you write a genre so different from most epic writers: some bizarre mix of humorous, wacky lightheartedness and subtle, incredibly poignant darkness. At the same time. A darker and edgier Azumanga Daioh fanfic that still retains the feeling the original series we love so much. I worship you.

(lol I still occasionally reread your stuff since first discovering this 3 years ago. No, seriously.)
4/15/2010 c40 Jinxies
Oh..my...god. I can't even- the...@_@ THIS STORY IS JUST WIN. I- I can't even put to words that properly describe just how amazing this story is. I mean it combines azu, star wars AND it links over with Yotsuba! I mean Its just..I...Dude you two are just so cool.
8/7/2009 c20 13Solarius Scorch
Whoa.

I can say many things about this fic, about how drawn into it I became and how captivating it is, ut you've certainly heard all of this many times already. But what I must say is that Kamineko's lectures on the nature of the Force make much more sense than anything I read in official SW sources - and, coincidentally, very similar to my own views (I am a SW RPG gamemaster, so I must know my ways around the Force). I am impressed.
2/25/2008 c40 RICKDOMINATED
You know, the first time I read this, I totally missed the whole Valarian thing

Strange, she doesn't look Dutch...
9/9/2007 c40 Selryam
Oh... Everything that happened, especially with Ayumu... I don't know what to say, but it was written extremely well. Like, it made me all emotional, and sympathetic and empathetic, and... it's just awesome for being able to connect with the reader. You write Ayumu better than I've ever seen her written in a fic.

Also, the whole fic retains an Azumanga Daioh feel to it, despite Star Wars being so radically different, with the battles and violence and such.

Ayumu's change of alliegience (sorry if I misspelled, brain isn't working at moment) towards Chiyo, after her previous behavior, seemed... Well, it didn't *quite* seem right. The end result was perfectly fine, but the way she just up and stopped serving Nochichi... Why couldn't she do it before? Or rather, on the other hand, why did she do it in the end? Perhaps once she broke down crying after Chiyo stopped her from killing herself, she could've felt up to starting anew, being grateful to Chiyo. However, considering her inability to stop being Sith and attacking Chiyo before, her acceptance and thoughts of befriending Chiyo seemed... out of character, for her portrayal in this fic.

Anyway, overall this is just plain an awesomely awesome Azumanga fic. The best fusion type of crossover that I've seen, (though I haven't seen that many) =).
9/7/2007 c20 Selryam
I love the way you incorporate little references from the series and other fics. Like the pink lemonade, and Tomo asking people to sleep with her, and Yomi getting mad over how everyone else could eat and get fat (rather than not =P). It always makes me laugh, ultimately making the story more well-rounded.
170 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »