for Azumanga Daioh in Space: Special Edition

2/8/2006 c25 3shikome kido mi
Er, sorry, never mind. Apparently this scene wasn't missing. This only makes it even better.
2/8/2006 c23 shikome kido mi
This story is excellent and less predictable than one might think. However, it seems to be missing chapters. For example, Chiyo's fight with Nochichi. Sure, anyone conversant with star wars should have an idea of how it went, but it jars the reader. Besides, since the characters are different (Nochichi is not Vader, even in your work), the dialogue at least should differ.

On an unrelated note, I must say, please write Doctor Doom kills the Justice League. Because that would be awesome.
1/4/2006 c1 13Ayumu Kasuga
aww..dang!

this is my..what? hundredth time reading this story?

awesomeness rules again... every single time i read it..

yay.
1/1/2006 c36 4'th time reading it
I'm still not tired of reading this story. Lol. Combines one of my favourite animes and sci-fi movies, all in a well-written format. I don't think ill ever get bored of reading it. . again, very well written, I dont know how anyone could not enjoy this, it was a really big project, I'm sure, and if you can...maybe cross AzuManga Daioh with more famous movies? Perhaps with a different protagonist? Anyway just a suggestion. As my final word, i screm YAY ZOLTAN HAS WRITING SKILLS (. sorry. I had baileys Irish Liquer last night for New Years ^^)

-Cheers, mate!

Chris
11/20/2005 c3 8thubar2000
Chapter 3 is good. The characters are distinct and act well in context. The blend of description and dialogue seem right.

This is a pair of quibbles. I would be very careful about using "sort of". It dulls the force of a sentence, similar to adding "a little". Also, the phrase "lit the room impressively" is ambiguous. According to impressive means "making a strong or vivid impression; striking or remarkable". It could mean brightly lit. Or it could mean that the appearance of the room strongly affected Kagura in some way.
11/12/2005 c36 anon
Very well done combination of the two stories. I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
11/5/2005 c36 13Ayumu Kasuga
everytime i read this, i keep thinking 'dude.. this is an AWESOME fic..' one of the best i've read.. =) keep up the amazing work, dude!
10/23/2005 c2 8thubar2000
Action scenes are always difficult to write. The dramatic tension tempts the writer into purple prose. The interjections and writing worked well for an AzD fic, which is probably what you intended.

Darth Nochichi is the best.
10/21/2005 c1 thubar2000
Somehow this works and works well so far. It captures the feel of SW with Chiyo. The chapter moves at a good clip.
10/18/2005 c36 3aquitaineq
well, i certainly never thought that this would be such a serious story. Not to mention sad, but even so it is excellent. I just wish you hadn't killed sakaki, it would have been cool if you had worked her in.
10/11/2005 c36 8Shiakou
I think I just found another DB Sommer to idolize.
10/10/2005 c36 hurpdurpppp
Man...I finally finished reading this...it was awesome. Extremely awesome. Infinitely awesome. Keep it up! *goes on to read "Osaka vs The Space Monster"*
9/17/2005 c1 1Zalrus IX
I would like to congradulat you are your almost perfect balance between Azumanga Diaoh and Star Wars.I say almost because of many minor SW mistakes you made with the Star wars bit (I am rather a hardcore fan of SW so you can't blame me.). I also would like to inquire about your choice as mako spince as the "Space Gangsta". Why couldn't you have used someone you know who it is rather than doing someone you haven't read about? I think Ploovo Two-for-one would have made an excellent replacement, but, you are the auther (although if I had my way there would be a lot of...gore where you are now)(don't worry about the last one that was my vengeful spirit). Anyways, it was compelling and I hope you read my upcoming Azumanga Dioh-wonderland crossover coming soon... probably.
9/15/2005 c19 hurpdurpppp
"EMPRESS YUKARI THE PRETTY SPIFFY"

For some reason, I cracked up in an obnoxious fit of laughter when I read that. XD
8/28/2005 c36 Crimson Rain
Hey Hey! second time rereading this story and it still kicks ass! Ah... Kudos? great idea with the star wars- Azu thing. I always enjoy reading this... all 90,0 words of it. And by the wya thats the best fic I've read yet on FF dot Net! Kep writing!
170 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »