for Star Trek: The Mary Sue

7/29/2014 c2 nitalovesfall
As far as Mary Sues go, I really enjoyed the story. I wouldn't mind reading a sequel where Jami goes back to the Enterprise.
7/28/2007 c2 2Maraena
Very nice. Loved that last part
12/12/2006 c1 33trecebo
I got a big kick out of the meta-self insert. You handled it with great aplomb and meshed everything together to make it very tongue-in-cheek. Nice job. Didn't want to kill anyone except Lore and he's, well, he's pretty much a blight.

Worth my time to read. :D
2/2/2006 c1 14IndeMaat
Bravo, excellent story. I actually applauded at the end.

If you set out to write a Mary Sue, I think you have failed horribly. I'll except that Jami is a self-insert, but I never felt she was up staging the canon characters.

A few minor remarks: there were a few typos; and sentences like: "Sir, with all due respect, she could be assimilated as we speak." Protested the Klingon. should be punctuated as: "Sir, (...) speak," protested the Klingon.

If your singing really is much better than your writing I definitely would like to hear you sing some time. ;-)
1/5/2005 c1 5Greenleaf7
THAT WAS BRILLIENT! WICKED! FANTASTIC!

WONDERFULL!

I LOVE STAR TREK THE EXPERIENCE! Just came from there and i must say..it was the best.

Favorite ride was the Klingon Encounter. It's the closest i'll ever get to be on the brige. I like to think of myself as the ancestor of Picard...I guess that's why i made a fic based on that.

Anyway, GREAT WORK! GREAT FIC! LOVED IT!

~Fox of the Nova~