for Sonnets and Dreams

12/21/2014 c10 2Raging Raven
Awesome
9/9/2012 c10 MANDERS87
I hope that you are still writing chapters for this story its really good i want to know what happens next.
3/6/2009 c10 12Opal Butterfly
I really like this story! I really think that you should continue it! I mean it is really good and I like the fact that Neil has a love interest. Neil is my favorite character and so to see him happy like that is really cool!

I really do believe that you could go far with the story and if you do I can't wait to read more!

Butterfly
5/30/2007 c1 3TheSquishy0ne
Oh that was fun to read indeed! I love how it is paced, and in time with the movie. Sometimes when movie script is added to stories it gets really long and repetitive, but you've integrated it well and it flows nicely. Keep updating please =)
10/25/2005 c8 1Lovebuggy
hey! i like it! lol, nice job w/ characterization, although i sometimes get a bit confused at what's going on, like when charlie let her borrow his notes. all you needed was the word 'chemistry' in between 'charlie's' and 'notebook' and it would have been perfect. expand your explainations more and u'll be great!
10/17/2005 c1 1OurUniverse
Hi, I've just reread your fanfiction and I think you've done a great job. Like most people below I'm a little disappointed with the absence of new scenes but not very seeing as the Dead Poet's Society is one of my all-time favourite films. Seeing it written down likes this makes a pleasant change.

I like the Vanessa character who seems to be, like said, more a dig than a main part of the story. Maybe if you tried to expand her a little, give her more things to say and do that would affect the Dead Poet's?

I hope you carry on and with a bit of luck you'll surprise me by alternating the end. Good luck :)

N
5/25/2005 c7 1airseabattle
I really like your story. I actually like well-written new character type stories, and yours is pretty good. I like how Vanessa’s presence doesn’t change the movie ‘scenes’, she just kind of adds to it, although like some of the reviewer’s bellow I believe you could write some new ‘scenes’. If you do this it could develop Vanessa’s personality a little more because right now she seems a little flat, but that might just be because the story isn’t that far into the movie yet. Please continue!
4/15/2005 c6 the great and almighty po
NEIL LIVES! MWHAHAHAHAH, eh-hem. anyhoo, good story, continue my friend, continue.
3/27/2005 c5 the great and almighty po
YES! *dances in celebration* neil is alive! he lives! yes! *clears throat* sorry, had to do that. please please please dont kill neil! and please let him and vanessa end up together. please? ill give you a present...uh, i dont know what yet tho, ill put you on my fav authors list, and my fav stories list!
1/15/2005 c5 The Contessa
yay! an update! although this chappie didn't have as much originality as the others; it was all just scenes from the movie featuring vanessa. there's nothing wrong with that, of course, i'd just like to see more original scenes is all:) jolly good show, and thanks for updating!
1/9/2005 c5 39druidgoddess
ya! AWESOME story! i'm a sucker for a good 'girl mixed in' plot line. and yours is beauti-mous, so ya! great job! - The Druidess -
12/16/2004 c4 The Contessa
YES! UPDATE! u kno, for a second i thot she'd gotten her period in the middle of the soccer game! that would have been really embarrassing! but i like it! ::sniff:: u didn't put in my favorite line! 'Begone J. Evans Pritchard PhD!' ...alas, i think i'll forgive u, provided u put up another chappie!
12/10/2004 c3 mushy-MUSH
This story has potential, even if certain aspects are a bit...unrealistic. Keep going! Your a very good writer.
12/3/2004 c3 The Contessa
woot! yeah, u go gurl! i really like the interaction between the characters, like when she's in the hallways or when they're all just talking about whatever. it's v. well written!
11/24/2004 c2 The Contessa
oo! i likey! i luv the 'insert a girl' approach to DPS stories! that was really the only thing missing from the movie: enough romance. i mean, yeah, yay knox and kris, but still.. u kno what i mean. not a badly written story, not bad at all, although there's a decided lack of details. that, and the short chapters, but that makes me a hypocrite since mine aren't much longer, so jolly good, love, jolly good!
16 Page 1 2 Next »