for On the East Side

4/26/2017 c7 Guest
Dude, if I heard such a ... detailed story about my brother, I would probably throw up.
12/12/2014 c22 Zarak
:). I have loved this story I wished u finished this story
6/13/2014 c22 Guest
What happened!? Things were just getting so good. I know it seems impossible now but please update. ITZ BEEN TOO LONG!
4/18/2010 c4 randomgirl101
this story was good until you made some of the boys gay. THEY ARE NOT GAY HAVE YOU READ THE BOOK! there is no reason to make them gay. this could have been a really good story but nope you had to go and make boys gay.
3/3/2009 c22 4Birdgirl204
Update update update! This is a pretty awesome story, even after five years . . . and the characters are all believable, even, I think - the mannerisms of gay men in the 60's, the denial . . . and Johnny, because he's fucking amazing. And his understanding of the whole matter . . . . I love it all.
12/3/2008 c22 22Tubular Fox
Please update soon! I can see that this chapter was posted a long time ago, though, so it looks like my hopes are in vain. D:
10/27/2008 c22 fute54tr 77756
please finish the story it's intoxicating
10/8/2008 c22 23Totally-T3ii3
You can't end this! You can't! D:

Please- j- just one update D:

make them reconcile

poor babies TT.TT -bawls-
3/15/2008 c22 9SisterCat144
please tell me your still writing this!

i really realy really like it!

i luv the plot and all the characters!

if you're still writing this, plz update again soon!

Sistercat144...aka Alisha!
2/21/2007 c7 sugarmonkey
"She really didn’t want to be known as the girl whose brother got a hand-job from another guy in the middle of, say, a public restaurant. That would be embarrassing, not to mention just plain gross."

OHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
2/21/2007 c6 sugarmonkey
It's ridiculous how much I enjoy the dynamics of the Shepard family. I thought I'd be impatient to get to the Tim/Dally goodness, but I get so distracted by Shepard antics that I keep forgetting to look forward to them!
1/21/2007 c22 7imjustagirl0077
aw so cute i hope u update i love this story
11/19/2006 c22 11EastSide
OMG! Update soon! Please please please!
10/18/2006 c22 mewpz92
omg plz plz plz update!
8/3/2006 c22 booklover81
this is pretty good, hope you update soon
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »