for For The Love Of A Woman

5/28/2017 c22 heleana1
Please update!
2/15/2010 c22 296mmooch
Yay for Remus finally pulling his head out of his butt. I'm confused about something though. I thought Hermoine was 15 at the beginning of this fic, turning 16. I mean it's cool that she's legal and everything, but that just sorta made me wonder. Maybe I'm just thinking of a different fic.
9/21/2007 c22 4Opy
can't wait to read more-update soon!
7/27/2007 c22 radish
oh. I like this even more. Things are really starting to heat up. YAY! They really do make a cute couple you know.
7/27/2007 c22 radish
Please don't put this in Hiatus. Come back! I like this story. I like Remus? Hermione and this is one of the better ones. You do realize that you have me practically drooling with your descriptions of Remus. ( He's my favorit character).
11/26/2006 c22 3sixthyearchickmarauder
this story is WONDERFUL! Please continue and update soon.

Sincerly,

sixthyearchickmarauder
9/29/2006 c13 187Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands
I can see him as a Plath fan. Oh, great story! I'll have to read more of it later! You're turning me into a big Hermione / Remus fan!
7/19/2006 c17 kate
Thanks for this great story.You write well.I read the whole story and this is my favorite chapter.The ring really got to me,I figured it was from Remus.Ilove Remus and Hermione is perfect for him.My husband was 29 years older than me,and we had a great marriage.Keep up the good work and write more.
6/6/2006 c22 IceBlack
I love the story. Update plz. I can't wait for the next chapter.
2/17/2006 c22 3DigiFox86
Hermione definately should have been in Slytherin, but then of course she is a women so I guess that's just a part of her haritage. Anyway I love the story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
1/13/2006 c23 jAmiE
nOO! please continue this story! i really am interested in where you gO next.
1/13/2006 c23 8ShyMoonlight
Nice chappie! Sorry, for not reviewing the last chapter...but I did not read it. SORRY!
1/13/2006 c23 ilovefireyredheads
i am so sorry i could have sworn i updated anyway, totally awesome chapter. can't wait to see where it all leads.

ilovefireyredheads
12/11/2005 c21 NoNeedAnymore11
Wow great story! I love it! Update soon please! I'm really enjoying this story!
12/2/2005 c21 Witch isit
Moony-Mione-Padfoot, Don't listen to amy, she doesn't know what she's talking about. Your story is great! If she doesn't like it, she shouldn't read it! Keep up the good work, and update soon.

~Witch isit