for Amy's Time at Hogwarts Year 5

6/16/2008 c4 5Hocapontas
Your stories are great! But where is Hitari in this one? And what happened to the Unicorns? I loved them. Are we going to find out why Snape had to leave? Please hurry and update!
4/13/2005 c4 holimontski
well i made it to the end of this chapter and now i am a lost sheep looking to go on but i can't for some reason, where are you master to let me though and continue the adventure. well i bet yopu are busy as am i just dont know how i did this in 4 days. As for where i am i like you went to the 5th year it will make it easyer to keep the story goign, when it gets going again. i also like that amy has responability and challeges. keep up the great work
1/31/2005 c4 3Bribles
I coudln'e find chatper four so i jsut read this one1 i can't get over what an excellent writer you are! i think tha tyou shoudl start writing your own book!

you have a gift for writing, and you should nurture it so that it can continue to grow! when you write a book, i hoep to know that it's you so i cna be sure to read it! whiel i don't agree with your pairings i cannot argue thta you are one of the brillentest writers that i have come across on Fan Fiction so far (along with a few others).

thank you for readign my garbage of stroies ( that are indeed garbage compared to yours!)

BL
1/23/2005 c4 5Mistri Tonks' Admirer
James Potter was a great Marauder.

Why doesn't the school accept donations of brooms?

And why is the Fat Lady called Bea?

Flintishot? What the heck does shooting a flint have to do with anything? And for the record, a flint is struck to produce a flame.

The new professor should be liked.

How can a trunk be missing? Shouldn't it be technically impossible to lose a trunk?

Well, that's the first time I've ever seen Amy postpone a Diagon Alley run.

What was this something that informed Molly?

TOO seriously, Hermione! You're a nutcase over the OWLs!

Interesting Quidditch season, though.
1/23/2005 c3 Mistri Tonks' Admirer
What do you need twenty-eight copies for, Madame Conway?

Amy is the Gryffindor captain? Cool!

An hour to drink Hot Chocolate? That's gotta be some kinda record.

'Once or twice - '

' - a minute - '

' - all summer - '

I think I know why Sadia won't let them go to the joke shop alone.

A test grade pilot for the brooms would be the sort of thing Seekers might be good for, however, you'd probably want Beaters, Chasers and Keepers to test them as well.

How does Ginny make money if she gives away copies of her books all the time?

A Quasar is an 'extra' paycheck?
1/23/2005 c2 Mistri Tonks' Admirer
Amy fainted after being made prefect? That's priceless!

Ah, Percy the ginermous git. At least now he is much better in your story.

That Quasar is a fast, fast broom!

But the training broom is an excellent and noteworthy idea.
1/23/2005 c1 Mistri Tonks' Admirer
Well, if the good stuff is JK's, then in my opinion, you own nothing, because my friend, it is ALL good stuff.

LOL.

If Amy finds employment, it'll be a miracle. Most jobs require magic in their performance.

And considering all the shops in Diagon Alley and that none want her, that's an achievement in itself.

But Broomley has given her a job and hopefully, she'll be good at it.

Wow. What a paycheck. What's that in British pounds?

Indeed she will have a healthy amount. I'm betting at least 10 galleons.