for Beauty In The Beast

1/22/2005 c3 17liloweewoah
great story! great chapter! Continue soon!
1/22/2005 c3 kitten1801
It's a good chapter.

Randy and "Sex and the city"? *lol*
1/21/2005 c3 7qtea-angel
nice to know that finally, there is some progress between those two...i wonder if lilian would be pissed off about the fact that the girls have been feeding info about her to dave? hm...
1/21/2005 c3 9free-vibe
I can just see it now, a group of large muscular men sitting around in a hotel room sharing pop corn and gossipping while watching Sex in the City. Are they wearing pink sleeping pants and tank tops with red hearts? Doing each others hair? Okay, I'm going weird. Good chapter.
1/21/2005 c3 57Adrian Jade
that was cute and Stand by me is a really good movie. Randy watching Sex in the City that is pretty funny.
1/21/2005 c3 3Latisha C
Guns N Rose..."Welcome To the Jungle". Great song, ladies and gentleman, great song. Anyway, I liked the chapter. You're right, it is a change of pace from all of the other stories you do write. When are you going to update "The Marine?"
1/1/2005 c2 Lizzy
Randy does have a little brother, but I think he's about 14 or so.
1/1/2005 c2 11Pennie
I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm exited there aren't enough batista fanfics here.

~Pennie~
1/1/2005 c2 7qtea-angel
what i love about this story is that it presents batista in a whole different light, unlike the monster he's always portrayed. this makes him look human, he is one after all, and that he can also fall in love. please continue! and keep up the good work!
1/1/2005 c2 Ruby Red2
Great start to what could be an v. interesting side to the Evolution big man. Please continue, can't wait for more on the Cupid Divas w/ some help from RKO :)

Take care and can't wait to read more!
12/30/2004 c2 3Latisha C
Damn I feel bad for Dave on the whole three hour gab fest thing. I can't stand people going on and on for hours about one thing and then branching out into sub categories. Anyway great job. Later. Happy Holidays!
12/30/2004 c2 6bkerbunny
Still good... I thought the part about Dave having to sit in with all the girl talk was a really nice touch... he should actually feel lucky, how many other men can say that they've had the opportunity to do that?

Great job and I am looking forward to more

Stacy
12/30/2004 c2 9free-vibe
lol, i can see Christy having OCD.
12/30/2004 c2 kitten1801
A really cute story! Dave and Lil are the perfect couple and I would love to see Dave as a big softie.

Update soon! :-)
12/30/2004 c2 140justagirl8225
The set up in this chap. was nice. I could easily picture all of the Diva's mentioned doing something like that.

Nice work over all and I look forward to reading more.
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »