for Black as Night, Red as Blood

2/27/2007 c1 20minceo
ohh sounds interesting is there gonna be lemons? and please update soon!
9/3/2006 c1 Your.Suicide.Note
Wow... it was short, but really good. ^^ I gotta say, I liked it a lot, and even though it's just the first chapter, I still wanna read more. Update soon please?
8/15/2005 c1 12nife
Major kewl! I hope to see more from you!
2/5/2005 c1 1Albel-The-Wicked66613
Tasumi. Ya know there is a certain thing about fics to do with Albel and Cliff. They are called very rare writting parchments, well they might as well be . In other words they are hard to get a hold of as i am sure you will agree. Just like trying to Spell your name in the authors section of the faverites.

Please update this fic as i am verry much wanting to know what happens in the next chapter. oh and please do look at my fic again as it is now upgraded.

Great reflection of Albel through cliff's eyes i realy do love those kind of fics. i must admit though they are hard to write. Please im begging you here update or i will send the Sacred order of the holy knights after you. (shudders Herself.) Please just update the fic.
1/30/2005 c1 1Korei47
Wow, that was good. I think I like your Cliffs outlook on things a little better than the Cliff in the game. Woot! Ja!
11/25/2004 c1 ShadowQueen
Finaly I come across one whith CliffxAlbel! I Really liked it! Hope you´ll write a second and third and fourth part to, etc. etc...keep it up!
11/24/2004 c1 Shirahime vidae
Nya^^

Sounds good, really good. Me likey. More soon, please?
11/27/2004 c1 Skweeshy
...

=O

I liked it. ^_^; Although Cliff seemed a little OOC. It wasn't bad.

Add an Albel's POV chapter? -begbeg-