for Love On a Wall

11/29/2004 c2 HanhanCenaOrton
Oh, my God! Please continue! WE need it! All the fans need it! Just make Randy come true...please...make him your valet...please continue...we beg you... please...PLEASE! wah!
11/29/2004 c2 10babyxbxgurl
i love ur story... anyway updat esoon... u rock...
11/29/2004 c2 19JussiVuori
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Plz continue it, and fast!
11/29/2004 c2 nikki
OMG THAT IS SO CREEPY I HAVE A RANDY ORTON POSTER ON TOP OF MY BED IS THIS ARE TRUE STORY YOUR SCARING ME
11/29/2004 c2 1shadow-fox313
Very good chapter! Can't wait untill the next chapter! Keep up the good work! Update soon please!
11/29/2004 c2 mc
i love it good job, update soon
11/29/2004 c2 Sammii Scream
-sigh- If only that would really happen. This story BELONGS in my favorites folder. -looks at her multiple John Cena and Randy Orton cuttouts- If only, if only...

Well, enough of my dramatic thinking, your chapters are very good. I love them! Hopefully, you'd update soon {What I mean by soon, I mean tonight!} but that's just my wishful thinking.-adds to favorites list-
11/29/2004 c2 Devina1980
I love this story! It's so funny. Please continue.

Greetings from Germany.
11/29/2004 c2 Sparkles
lol I love this story so far. I used to have a ton of wrestling posters on my wall and I used to always get the feeling that they were watching me lol used to make me so self concious so when I saw somebody actually wrote a story about that i had to read..great work..keep at it =)
11/29/2004 c2 viper-sa
WOW i'm getting goose bumps this is a great story,no this is excellent. I just re-read what i put up last time and what an idiot i am, not enough sleep for me.
11/28/2004 c1 17liloweewoah
wow! this is a pretty interesting story! please you gotta continue!
11/28/2004 c1 lunacy4ever
If only things like this could happen in real life, huh? I liked the way you wrote this fanfic...I could feel the emotions and the yearning intertwine beautifully with your words. Very eloquent.
11/28/2004 c1 viper-sa
very interesting, keep going. is this a story you made up or is it something that happened to you, cos if it is it's extremly freaky. i'm a bit dumb today don't mind me. :)
11/27/2004 c1 2Jeff's favourite skittle
LOL. Yeah, I agree. That WAS STRANGE...but at the same time...what Randy Orton fan wouldn't want an autographed poster?

Funny and well written, keep up the writing. Definately puts you in touch with your inner obsessed fan. I liked it.

~Live 4 The Moment~