for That Night In Macalania

8/3/2020 c5 kyuki619
Yesss he is finally back with his Yuna and his daughter!
5/24/2014 c5 2Guardian-Wolf-227
E mujat dra cduno pid ed fuimt ryja paah vihho ev oihy ryt dfehc uha puo uha kenm. Edc y knayd cduno yht e fuimthd seht oui luhdehiaehk dra vyhvel.
Sorry i am starting to write all my reviews in
Al Bhed
9/1/2012 c1 Cormag
This is a very nice story, that last chapter was so damn sweet.
Fix some of the spelling but dont change snything else
1/26/2011 c1 2flyingwolfgirl6
its really good well i never read it but u reviewed one of my stories thank you u were right my story did have some bad grammar its just that i was sort of rushing oh and the language is

the one that they used in book two message me please thanks your input will help my story alot
1/13/2010 c5 Cowman3340
sweet
6/22/2009 c4 9Super-Silent-K
aww this was so beautiful

especially the part yuna givs tidus

the bj...omg.. i love this story
6/22/2009 c2 Super-Silent-K
aww..so beautiful

i love it!
6/22/2009 c1 Super-Silent-K
omg this was so cool! *drool drool*

m so juicy too me like juicy

hahah lol amen! no one shud die a virgin

ahahahahahaa! i love it!
6/11/2009 c3 unperson
Nice! Love the story!
1/29/2009 c1 2TidusandYuna09
Yevon what a tasteful fic! i really like how you played the thoughts and emotions during the Macalania scene. the lemon was great. i pray to the Fayth that you continue this fic. it was awsone. i haven't read a lemon this good in Yevon knows how long. come check mine out if u get a chance. keep up the good work!
12/5/2008 c5 4nom-omnis-moriar
This isone of my favourite ffx story's...absoloutly incredible.
6/30/2008 c5 13Reckless Dreamer Yuna
Aww that story was so cute!Can you finish it please.Pretty please!Akemi and Tidus are so cute!I love this story and don't listen to those reveiwers who says it's to graphic for them.I'ts your story and your writing it so they need to stay out of your business.Forget about those reveiwers.I hope you find encouragement in my reaveiw and keep moving on.
3/15/2008 c1 Zee
An amazing piece of fanfiction. It portraid the characters well and the slow pace was tantalizing
6/22/2007 c1 spellbender
Hey, my names Julianna and I have to say, WOW! I just recently stumbled upon you amazing story! i have read most of your works and was very impressed, but i must say this story is my favorite! I dont know why you stopped writing this fic because it is amazing. If you stopped writing it because it was too 'graphic' for some readers thats dumb. YOU HAVE MAD SKILLS! Please if you ever get the urge to finish this amazing story PLEASE DO! I REALLY HOPE YOU FIND ENCOURAGEMENT IN MY REVIEW AND DECIDE TO CONTNIUE THIS STORY! By the way your love scenes are beautiful. There so much more then lust, it's like you truely portrayed Tidus and Yuna's love for one another! AMAZING! I really hope you continue this story even if its not updated on but please just send me a ruft draft to my email address:

THANKYOU and GOOD LUCK
12/16/2006 c5 5Odin's Scribe
This is a brilliant piece. And the fact that every scene is written from a single perspective just makes it better. Saturn Stars, you've got talent!
202 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »