for Library Perils

9/3/2019 c1 edenson65
Fun!
11/20/2017 c1 6Dragons and Dragons
Nice story. I had a suspicion when I saw the summary it was Discworld, but wasn't quite sure. Then, when I saw "ook" the first time, I was glad.
Nice story.
6/15/2017 c1 Marvelmyra
O M G ! Never shoot plot bunnies ! They multiply when you do that !
11/30/2016 c1 Guest
Terry Pratchett, him diamond
4/8/2011 c1 6Mara O
As a Buffy and Pterry fan, and as a proto-librarian, big thumbs-up. Giles being a librarian was always treated as a cover instead if a vocation. Seeing him in the stacks, well-versed in the language of L-space (and of monk- ...er,apes, too) is quite cool.
10/28/2008 c1 15RngrThorne
No idea what that's from but it's a very Giles moment.
3/15/2008 c1 BlazeStryker
Pterry would be proud.
2/29/2008 c1 The Gandhara
For some reason, the idea of the uber-dignified Giles talking with an orangutan in such a serious way, as if he was talking to another watcher, cracks me up.

There was a reference too obscure for me. At the end, when Giles talked about some boots and someone who had disappeared or something. I'd be grateful if you could clear that one up.
2/10/2008 c1 23Evilclone
*blinks in suprise* Afraid I'm not familier with L-space. and as you've gathered I'm not a T Prachett fan
11/9/2006 c1 18Ormandria
I like it, save for the jedi comment. If you had said a witch and a werewolf I think it would have been better. Especially since you don't really say which of the main characters is suppose to be the Jedi.

Still, as a Discworld and Buffy fan, I thouroughly enjoyed. Thanks for the Library trip;-)
3/19/2006 c1 summercloud
::giggles:: Brilliant!
12/1/2005 c1 APS
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
10/29/2005 c1 12Banner
* smile *
9/3/2005 c1 Lionelskyre
haha, its cute the way you combine the terry pratchett universe with buffy. I've always like the orang utan in those stories. he got personality.
4/16/2005 c1 9Union-Jack2.0
Brilliant! Good to see that the 'Jedi Harris' milieu is still active. Always wondered if Giles and the Librarian knew each other. They just seem the types to get on well as one professional to another. The Rincewind reference: nice touch! Er...is there likely to be a sequel?

Keep on writing, and all the best o' luck.

Sayonara from the sunny Solent,