for The Wind

9/9/2005 c1 devin janeway
that was very good.
8/14/2005 c1 1Detecti7e
It was good, but all the InuyashaxKikyo fics have the same plot.

Example:

Kagome follows Inuyasha, Inuyasha sees Kikyo, Kagome cries, then 'sits' him.

Next:

Dramatic play, etc. etc. then the passionate kiss.

Next:

Kikyo's feelings in poem form.

Next:

Kikyo gets wounded from battle. Inuyasha's there to help her, etc. etc.

You see? Well, good luck on your fics.

The answer to your question is:

The cute guys are sometimes gay because I don'e think they can stand girls drooling over them. Or something.

The cute guys are sometimes perverted because they wanna get as much girls as possible, or because they want girls who are not sluts to like them. Or something, I dunno because I'm not a guy.

Oh ya. I know that all cute guys aren't all perverts or gays, because there is this cute guy at school, and he acts normal. He's kinda popular. I doubt he'll like me. I wear glasses, I have few friends. I hope this year would be better.

Oh ya, I think Kagome and Sesshomaru are a good pairing, but I prefer Sesshomaru with Rin.

And my favourite anime is everything that doesn't have a boring plot.

Oh good luck on your fics. I think I already said that, but hey, double the luck!

Bye!
5/12/2005 c1 Altura
This is a great story and you should really make another chapter for it too.
4/27/2005 c1 DemonBoyinLove
This is a truly wonderful story and Inuyasha and Kekio make such a Great couple, I cant wait to read more of your stories daydreamer.
12/10/2004 c1 4InsaneYunay
Hey Bev! Yay! Yer Kikyo x Inuyasha fic is up! Told ya I'd stop by! Did I correct this fic during 2nd period or 5th when ya gave it to me? Well, ttyl! See ya on Monday! Good luck with your role as Mrs. Cratchit, Brent's wife! =^_^=
12/1/2004 c1 Mandi
It was good, but it doesn't have to be one shot. If you want I can write some more chapters for you.

Love ya