for Edward Elric's Adventures in Hogwarts

8/26/2012 c1 Zuukipie
You have a very unique writing ability, I've only begun reading and I'm already loving it. Keep Writing :)
11/11/2009 c2 cagna
dumbledore an auror? i thought he was only the transfiguration teacher at that time. well whatever i guess with you being the author it really doesn't matter in the end. please update soon.
7/6/2008 c2 2animefreak892cool4u
like the story so far. can't wait for the next chapter.
6/17/2008 c2 Vi
so you ever going to update? because i would like to see a third chapter
8/2/2007 c2 1wert1990
the storry is well written and original

you can watch the episodes on youtube
5/24/2007 c2 DeletedAnon
The story seems to be pretty interesting so far- I'll be around to see it develop!
4/10/2007 c2 9shinigami109
couldn't you just watch on youtube? plz update soon! will this have the maurauders in it? i hope so!
2/24/2007 c2 ppppttttthhhbbbbbnt
that's great! my god! it is pure genius! voldemort and edward will get to know each other and it will be awesome cause ed kicks ass!

plesae update soon so i can see edward kick voldemort's ass!
12/18/2006 c2 Rain the Revenant
It's a bit rushed, but good so far. The timelines are right in this one! *glee*

Will Tom Riddle be showing up? He was at Hogwarts about five or six years after this, I know, but maybe you could stretch it a little? Because Tom Riddle is 1337.
11/30/2006 c2 FMA Fan
Ok 2 things one it says you haven't updated for a year so have you dropped the story or what.Two very little thing no big deal at all don't be mad at me for it, but in chapter one can't students also bring bats with them just because you wrote the letter which so many lazy people ..cough..(me)..cough.. skip.

Other ten that good please email me about my questions will truly be appreciated. thank you
11/7/2006 c2 22To Destination
its good but you watch the episodes on youtube
8/10/2006 c2 40hanjuuluver
I don't know if you've seen all the episodes of FMA by now, but if not, try going to youtube(dot)com, only with a . not the word dot. XD great so far. sounds realy unique. I hope you continue to update at some point.
7/18/2006 c2 3The Autumn Alchemist
awsome! plz update soon! great job! ^_^
7/1/2006 c1 The Autumn Alchemist
awsome! I love it! ^_^ keep up the good work.
6/30/2006 c2 montaph
I like this one! I hope Ed meets Tom Riddle(Voldemort). You canget the episodes on Just type in "fma episode insertepisodenumberhere english" and it should come up. (it's free)
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »