for Edward Elric's Adventures in Hogwarts

3/19/2006 c2 qwerty878645
you wrote alchemal and your chapters aren't nearly long enough for such a good story
1/24/2006 c2 2TwilightTsuki
loved it and if you did not know you can download the episoides on the computer if you are aloud to for free and they are showing new episodes at 12:00 AM on saterdays (eastern time) if you already know than sorry for telling you again any way good storry please add new chapter soon i am a mega fan of both harry and ed (mostly ed though no offense to harry);-)
12/11/2005 c2 1Bobboky
excellent, i hope to see more of this
12/4/2005 c2 8Dadaiiro
oh! so? what's going to happen next? he is now in Diagon alley and Dumbledore (the curent charms teacher) is his guide... by the way, where does Voldemort stands right now? is he active? or is he a student? please update soon!
10/9/2005 c2 Ranter551
q00t. Write more.

(Not much else I can say. Oh yeah, nice job! ^_^)
9/3/2005 c2 1Leprechaungirl
its interessting
8/14/2005 c2 Darth Granger
I like it. Short chappies, tho. Badness. Update?
8/5/2005 c2 8miroku-has-darkness
what no hp all well but it makes more sense this way
4/20/2005 c2 Maruken
I know a couple spoilers about FMA... let's see.

Envy is Ed's older stepbrother.

Ed kills Greed.

In the series Ed dies and Al gains his body back.

Pride is Fuhrer Bradley.

Pride pokes Roy's eye out.

Envy "masquarades" as Hughes wife then shoots him, effectivly killing him.

Hawkeye SAYS she likes Mustang, or so I've heard.

Ed and Envy's dad, Hohenmeim lives in WW2 Germany or London, which is on the other side of the gate. Wierd eh? Dante is Envy's TRUE mother and she tries to nurse Envy back to health when he gets mercury poisoning, but he dies anyway. THEN Hoho comes back from his travels, tries human transmutation and creates Envy.

Bet you knew a lot of those.

OH! And in the movie Envy's a snake/dragon. I bet it has something to do with the homunculi crest of the snake that eats its tail.

By the way, interesting story, can never have too many FMA/HP can you?

And Wrath is Izumi's child, done, I think.. oh, and Sloth is Ed's and Al's mother as a homunculous. Guess I wasn't.
3/16/2005 c2 LycheeTea
eh...why is the chapter so short? *cries*

...mppf...aw jeez...therez only ONE thing i would like to know...when is Ed gonna get to the School of Warts? I-i mean Hogwarts yeah yeah whatever... continue A.S.A.P!
3/16/2005 c2 4dark-butterfly13
please write more! it is great, but it needs more chapters! definitely one of my fav's ^^
3/16/2005 c2 aselleus
And DLing them is pretty illegal too... I've actually seen quite a few episodes. 1-18; 23; 25; 35; 37; 42-51 (*51 is series end*)Yeah, I also have the same money problem and am planning to buy some manga in about a week...

Keep this up!
3/15/2005 c2 InuhanyouLafiel
cute, normaly i hate cross-overs but this i like.
3/15/2005 c2 1Tankred
Hmm, I can only see one fault, which is that it's Diagon Alley, not Daigon, other than that all this fic could use is some longer chapters.
3/11/2005 c1 3Corn- The OTHER White Meat
Alright! A HPXFMA crossover! I love these things! But what happened to Al? I know that Random Prophet was giving me some constructive critism, because if s/he wasn't, that review would be gone. I like your idea, so I'm probably going to re-do that chapter. Thanks for being concerned. Oh, and this story ROCKS!
44 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »