for Edward Elric's Adventures in Hogwarts

3/10/2005 c1 3Sakura-Cherryblossom4
My interest has been peeked, so keep going!
3/1/2005 c1 Shinodaki-san
Ha! and you think my story is retarted
2/14/2005 c1 2LadytehMa
Interesting.
1/12/2005 c1 6dhrachth
Interesting first chapter. It certainly one of the most plausible set ups for a HB/FMA crossover I've run across. You should continue this.
12/26/2004 c1 LycheeTea
hmm... very interesting... continue!
12/13/2004 c1 2Shiru23454
very good, but I think you should make the chapters longer (If you took the letter out, it would only be 4 or 5 paragraphs and a line or 2 of dialouge.)
12/9/2004 c1 3host
awesome, but what happened to Al? and i guess he doesn't do alchemy anymore if i understood correctly...anyways, i guess i'm to find out? OK! BRING IT ON! keep the chapters coming
12/2/2004 c1 css
Very honestly I don't see why he needs a beginners guide to transfiguration, didn't he master that when he was four?

great job not placing him automatically with others his age, I hate all those fics where whoever it is goes directly to fifth year or whatever.
12/1/2004 c1 Guest
wow~! never thought of that sort of story line before! it's really good~~ but i could have done without that age part though... TT cant tolerate Ed being... placed under 1st years... but then it's ur story so... pls update soon!
12/1/2004 c1 2Cayasha
Love your story, update soon! I'll be checking for updates
12/1/2004 c1 14XSasukeRebornX
Yay! I love this! More please? if it is not too much to ask of you
12/1/2004 c1 fanfic lover
make ed show off his alchemiy at hogwarts! WHO!hehe...too much sugar... my bad. great chapter!
12/1/2004 c1 8NaturalCyber
Aha! I've been waiting for this exact plot since I saw episode 51. I knew someone would try to send Ed to Hogwarts. I just knew it! Glad to see someone is trying it out. The start is promising. I hope to see more soon.
12/1/2004 c1 1Tankred
Now THAT'S an interesting version, I love Fullmetal Alchemist and I love Harry Potter but this is the first crossover in which Ed gets contacted on the other side of the gate, most intriguing.
44 « Prev Page 1 .. 3