FanFiction.Net
for The Girl Power Chronicles

12/27/2010 c1 LadyDeath09
I love power rangers, the shows and tommy is my favorite character! I love this story! Basically I seen almost all the seasons! Yeah that's right I said it. I love and watch power rangers, and the story im not afraid to say it. Love this story u gotta continue with it!
12/27/2010 c1 LadyDeath09
I love power rangers, the shows and tommy is my favorite character! I love this story! Basically I seen almost all the season! Yeah that's right I said it. I love and watch power rangers, and the story im not afraid to say it. Love this story u gotta continue with it!
1/28/2006 c1 KaileyMac1990
whoa, this is great. Please do continue.
12/3/2004 c1 609Ghostwriter
First, great job with PRDT AU. And second, ugh. I hate when you lose your work. I've had that happen myself. Not recently, thank goodness, but...still. Major bummer. Keep going with this please. It's cool.
12/2/2004 c1 3hartfelt
Well, her I am! I read it and am now reviewing! Its jsut awesome! and to see three girls instead of 2 boys! LOL I cant' wait to read more! especially since Tommy is married and all. LOL Just wish Billy was there! But then again, that's me. LOL Looking forward to more.
12/1/2004 c1 22Wings of Speed
Bren actually being Rocky's biological daughter is fine, better than her actual father so it's ok with me, lol. Great start and I love the fact that they're all female, but hey, I already told you that once when we were discussing this so you already know that. Can't wait for the rest and see how their parents deal when they find out that thier children have decided to carry on the tradition of being Rangers.

Issa
12/1/2004 c1 22Ryan T. Morris
Great Idea. I like this story. Post more soon.