for Curse of the Goblin King

1/4/2016 c11 10Eclipse Mueller
Lovely story. Is there going to an epilogue or something like it?
6/26/2010 c11 21LetoSai
absolutely fabulous! I'd love to be able to find more fanfics like this.
6/14/2010 c11 3AbandonedKittenAtYourDoor
It was fun to read! Yay! :)
7/17/2008 c11 KalinSai
still my favorite ErutisKrayon fic ^_^
12/13/2007 c4 1DaughterofBastet
It's a great story, but I can't see Krayon sweatdropping. And it sort of bugs me when authors make the characters facefall, sweatdrop, etc. (It detracts from the story.)
12/13/2007 c3 DaughterofBastet
What's "manwha"? Did you mean "manga"? @
6/10/2007 c11 13crazyvegimab
This is definitely a most splendid story! I loved your description and the plot kept me on the edge of my seat right to the end. Well done.
3/22/2006 c11 1Elvewin Darkdragon
This was a brilliant story! *adds to faves* please write some more krayon/erutis! PLEASE!
1/24/2006 c11 16Natarie
I really enjoyed your fic. Erutis and Krayon were IC and I like ErutisxKrayon fics anyway, so that's just bonus points in my book. If you ever write another EruxKray fic I will definitely read it, as there simply aren't enough of them around, and certainly not finished or long, either. I just wanted to express my gratitude by reviewing and trying to poke your review count up some. ^^
12/22/2005 c11 19aGreatPenName
ah! And though a little dissapointed that Erutis didn't tell her love or kissed Krayon, I'm content with this ending because any way you look at it it was simply splendid ^^ It was so... so Erutis and Krayon like that it left me all giddy like n.n

Oh yes and you don't have to worry about the whole magic appearance thing for the castle, it was pretty obvious that Krayon was holding up the appearance with that spell xP but that's only becuase you wrote it so wonderfully.

Yet again *is in awe of the author* that was truly a great fanfiction so imaginative, adorable, and it was just great, words just can't describe, so I guess you can say that I am flabergasted.

Way to write way to be!

And Happy Holidays!
12/22/2005 c5 aGreatPenName
that was absolutely ADORABLE! *bows down to the amazing other* the fluff! I love the fluff and the dancing! xD it warmed the heart and it made me smile uncontrolably! You have a wonderful knack at doing that and you are undoubtedly an exceptional writer!
12/22/2005 c4 aGreatPenName
Krayon stared after her for a moment, sweatdropping and quite bewildered. “Why do I feel like I’ve just had a lover’s spat?”

HA HA! i LOVE THAT! THAT WAS A HILARIOUS CHAPTER! and I can proudly say that even though I am only on chapter 4 I have decided that I love this story to bits already! SO in the favorite list you go!
12/22/2005 c2 aGreatPenName
ow wowwy kaboodles! You have such wonderful imagery in this chapter! And Huzzah the beginning of fluff! And I absolutely love how Krayon was toying with Erutis, that was rich ^^ excellent chapter... now FWOOSH! on to the next enstalment of this awesome story!
12/22/2005 c1 aGreatPenName
oh how INTERESTING! *noddy nod* and I must agree that that aren't that many fanfics between Erutis and Krayon, which to me is so odd, it's such a cute and fluffly pairing! how I love the fluff I am addicted I must say ;P As to what you thought that they may seem OOC when each of them talked, nope! ^^~ I could see Krayon and Erutis doing and coversing in such ways, I think you kept them in character wonderfully. And Huzzah! I love AUs! n.n ... now *shifty eyes* OFF TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
11/13/2005 c11 xmiahimex
Aw...how sweet. Tho it did have a hint of Beauty and the Beast plot w/ the curse and the time to break it. Regardless of that it was a great romance. Yeah, ur rite, they do make a kawaii couple. I luv the story.
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »