for Demon Hunter

1/12 c15 Guest
Mrs. Weasley is a better mother than Lily. In fact, Harry should just proclaim her his master. She knows best, and Harry should just give her all his money and obey her instantly. Fuck you author, you disgusting pathetic spineless shit.
11/7/2020 c33 Qhaq
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job
2/3/2020 c33 1Calmzone1
Great story. Really good job on the crossover.
2/3/2020 c16 Calmzone1
Lol, perfect touch of killing off the demon, then having to walk back out for phone and glasses.

Really enjoying the story, glad I found it
8/6/2019 c1 Jess
I read this series of fics for the first time when I was twelve, I have always loved reading fanfiction and crossovers were kind of a new thing to me at that point. I have a lot of trouble remembering stuff that happened when I was younger, because of some personal stuff but one of my clearest memories from that time is being curled up in a tent in the middle of winter and reading this on my shitty ipod. This fic is something that I have always come back to, I'm 18 now, and I'm rereading this for probably the 100th time. I don't know if you check these anymore, considering its been years since you have updated any of your stories, but on the off chance you ever logged on and saw this, I wanted to thank you. This story is the reason I enjoy reading so much, so thank you so much. You make my world a little brighter every time I read this.
2/4/2019 c23 A1an5
lol”?.
2/10/2018 c1 1Lunar-Chakra
This is a great start to a Harry Potter fic. Basic but eye catching. And the idea of a "new" kind of magic is exactly what would get someone to read more.

My only issue is that the book should be cover in small bits of ivory as well as runes and leather. Because of the broken sword.
11/21/2017 c33 PewterTA99
I know this story is really old, but i thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for writting.
2/9/2017 c33 HayFever96
Amazing story. Loved the mentor-pupil bond between InuYasha and Harry. The action...my word...it reminded me of Buffy meets Star Wars (honestly). Good job and thanks for the entertainment
11/1/2016 c28 Guest
And then the author fucks up the whole story and turns it into a pile of fucking crap
6/17/2016 c5 9articuno13
Sims 2? How old IS this story... checks date.. Oh. That's old. Anyway. Tai is from digital monsters 1 or Digimon and Shippo and Inuyasha Are from Inuyasha but what franchise is Shiva from?
2/18/2016 c33 Mrs. Regulus Arcturus Black
done! it's 4 am, and i finished... Demon Hunter that is, now... off to sleep I'll start Millennium tomorrow! AO3 kudos to you! lil ffn faves to you!
2/18/2016 c28 Mrs. Regulus Arcturus Black
I think you're the first person (for me anyways) to kill Madam Pince... is it bad that I find that funny?
10/7/2015 c28 2KyoudaiDoushi
*snort* Nobody really likes her anyway...
10/7/2015 c27 KyoudaiDoushi