for Demon Hunter

7/30/2009 c1 13Shadowed Voices
Wow. I just finished the 33 chapter. You are a great author. I love the story. Keep it up.
7/15/2009 c33 1WhiteWolfofDestiny
i will say that was one of the best crossovers i have read, i dont normally like them cause Harry goes to another world and everything but i liked this one . . .

might read the sequel
7/8/2009 c33 2CharmedbyFire
damn, but this was one good story. Harry is so badass! I'm so gonna read millenium and then that troika story. XD
6/4/2009 c31 cvz
EGGS WITH EYES!
5/27/2009 c31 23Fai Gensou
INU-KUN BROKE TETSUSAIGA? THAT WAS LIKE THE SPIFFY THING EVER COMPARED TO THE DEATH NOTE AND CLOUD'S BUSTER SWORD AND FIRST TSURUGI! (sobs over the lose of spiffyness)
5/26/2009 c33 TOFTS
awesome amazing :D sequel time!
4/22/2009 c33 loretta537
this was a good story
4/10/2009 c7 rachil
o.0 Didn't take Harry for a nipple piercing kind of person.

Nonetheless, very interesting so far.
2/21/2009 c7 7Draeconin
You know, I was enjoying this story until you went crazy with the piercings. I liked your sense of humor. I even overlooked the bad fashions. But you went too far. Bye-bye.
2/11/2009 c33 I am Harry Cullen
Great job!
2/2/2009 c33 Ninjamaster-255
awesome i can't wait to read the sequal
2/1/2009 c7 Ninjamaster-255
WOW O_O he goes from wimpy little wizard in training to bad ass warlock in like one chapter

GO!DUDE!GO
2/1/2009 c6 Ninjamaster-255
i had only generally considered watching the HP movies before but you have corrupted me i will find a way to watch them wether thats before or after i finish this fic and the sequals i don't know

by the way is this based after the latest movie by chance just wanna get a timeline in my head
1/23/2009 c1 PanickedSerenity
Awesome. Completly different than I expected, but monumentally better. I loved it. Now I'm off to read Millennium. Thanks!
1/17/2009 c7 7Cristalake
This is very irrealistic. You obviously do not have a tongue piercing or you would know that it hurts... A lot... When you just got a tongue ring you're eating nothing but energy drinks through a straw for a WEEK! If not two... Not to meantion that you can't handle hard food for at LEAST two months... Forget chips and fries. All salty, spicy and sour foods are not to be eaten for 3-6 months after the piercing. You're definitely not laughing and going to get chips at a snack bar when you're done... -_- Besides that... It's a really nice fic! Original and well written ^^ I love Shiva! She's super fun!
1,075 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »