FanFiction.Net
for Demon Hunter

1/13/2008 c2 30swabloo
I've just started reading this 'trilogy' of sorts, and i have to say, it seems promising :)

and I just HAD to say how much your line break made me grin. It spells out 'dodo' and makes me laugh XD
11/11/2007 c3 2shiningeagle
I just started to check out this story

Im barely on chapter 3

and as I expected

this story is great shiva-chan!
10/13/2007 c33 Lord Akuma
Damn good. I loved the Goth rocker Harry. The way people that were suppose to be his friends abandoned him when he changed.

RAMEN FOR LIFE!
9/26/2007 c33 2FaultyImage
OMG I LOVED IT...AH...keep writitng!
9/3/2007 c1 6Nostalgic Beauty
I wonder what type of Rituals Harry would perform? I can't wait to find out!
8/30/2007 c33 Skye
Really, really good! you have to update! i can't wait to find out what happens next.
7/20/2007 c7 NaE-chan
OMG! Harry with piercing! And tattoos! 0.0 ... I luv it! You are the first writer that I've stumbled upon that made Harry look dark without changing his character (much). I can almost see him in those clothes *drool*... and when he takes of the shirt and shows his tattoos and the piercings and...and...*censored* oh my...*blush* you can tell that I like his new looks ^-~ keep up the good work :3
6/30/2007 c13 4Bill Everyman
Hey shivakashi just wanted to point out a potetial mistake

"Harry made an angry face at him, which wasn’t all that intimidating with a mouth full of noodles.

SHARON rolled her eyes and held out a hand to Harry, “Hey, I’m Alaina—the esteemed daughter of this ass.”"

Who's sharon?

hope this helps

Sincerely,

Bill Everyman
6/22/2007 c33 ygh616
i loved this story.
6/6/2007 c2 Arkeus
Uh.

Not sure i like the immoral bit. Moral!harry is so rare these days:/
6/5/2007 c31 13Ky Hakubi
Alright, I take back the comment about any inconsistencies dealing with the shards of the fang... I stand corrected, and slightly embarassed.

;P
6/5/2007 c27 Ky Hakubi
Mwahahahahahaha! Chocking on lemon drops! Lol. I love the whole 'insanity is just misunderstood creativity' line.
6/5/2007 c33 13Olaf74
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. PLease post the sequal as quick as possible!
6/5/2007 c17 13Ky Hakubi
I wouldn't be too surprised if Harry DID knife someone! Hanging out with Inuyasha so much has definatly given him a more asshole-ish attitude, but I'm actually wondering how it didn't come about in the actual books. Living with the Dursley's a;one would have given me a more '$# the World' outlook on life. Nice to see him badmouth Dumbledore too. His high opinion of himself gets a little trying at times. Over all this is a fun trip so far. The only real inconsistency I've noticed between this and Road to Rememberance is that the Blood Magic book doesn't seem to have the shards of Tetsuaiga embedded in it. Time to carry on with the story!
6/5/2007 c7 Ky Hakubi
Holy crap... Harry Potter... peircings... tattoos what a combination...

The last bit of dialogue was quite amusing too ;P
1,075 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »