FanFiction.Net
for Demon Hunter

4/1/2005 c19 A-man
GREAT STUFF I love it!
4/1/2005 c19 lucas13
I really font wanna get a kick... even if it is a love-filled one. Great chapter, but please dont make Harry forgive his "friends" for betraying him...
4/1/2005 c19 17Constructor
nice, I liked this chapter really much, specially the duck, phonecall... pleaseupdate soon again...:P
4/1/2005 c19 3Shinigami Ace
Hmm... i bet it was snape! and death eaters are attaking!

either that or its InuYasha thereto help kick some demon ass! :P

plese write more soon!
4/1/2005 c19 Schwinpt
great chapter and fic too...update!
3/31/2005 c19 Xurtan
Great chapter as always. Personally I liked Harry's new attitude and didn't really see a problem with it, but thats me. Seems to fit the new 'him' and he certainly seems happier, his friends should just deal with it or move on. Callous? Mabye a bit, though they did betray him. Inuyasha and the others don't seem to have a problem with it, and I know I certainly wouldn't. *shrugs*

Looking forward to the next update.
3/31/2005 c19 Smiles
I like it can't wait for another chapter but I can help but see Dudley turn to harry and ask how all the girls start look at him and he says its the tongue ring the chick just dig the ring. =)
3/31/2005 c19 HellsMaji
Hmm.. I'm guessing it's Inu Yasha?
3/31/2005 c19 jbfritz
Great chapter!
3/31/2005 c19 ReaderReader
FINALLY...you updated!

?

anyways great chapter...wished Harry would have given his Best Friends(ex-best freinds) a verbal onslaught...or stomp them into the ground before they catch Wormtail Syndrome...yupps..im a dumbass

?

THANKS FOR THE READ
3/31/2005 c19 3Renor Faer
nice chapter... i pictured that whole scene with mrs. weasley almost exactly like you put it.. at least everyone's reactions were the same..

hope you update quickly again
3/31/2005 c19 6bellashade
how can a kick be loved filled? love the story
3/31/2005 c19 raven-warrior05
another good one, but a little short, oh well, cant always get what ya want, cheers ;)
3/31/2005 c18 17Constructor
Damn damn damn, you really gotta update this soon! 'cause this rocks! i especially loved harry smoking and 'die boy-who-lived, die'
3/30/2005 c18 8ApocSM
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT AND YOU CERTAINLY LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD! UPADTE REAL SOON!
1,075 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »