FanFiction.Net
for Demon Hunter

2/16/2005 c15 uten
I loved this chapter. I have a soft spot for both Shiva and what you've done with Inu-Yasha training him, but the pre-birthday fun he got to have was very cool. The visit at Inu-Yasha's let him actually act like a kid for once, something you've let him do a few times in the story, and I love the demands for payment from Shiva. I'm wondering if there'll be romance in this ficcie, or just Harry getting lucky with Shiva and a few other girls. Personally, if you do romance, I'd like him to end up with either Alicia or Shiva, as I'm a fan of OC or bit-part character (like Susan Bones or Hannah Abbott) matchups.

This chapter was great and I really look forward to the next one.
2/15/2005 c15 yuiop
cool chapter please update soon!
2/15/2005 c15 3Renor Faer
Yay you brought Shiva back in a little! Hm... this means Harry is 16! Bridget is really cute. I almost fell off my bed when she said 'daddy don't be a fool' it was a bit random lol. update soon!
2/15/2005 c15 6kungzoune
OH I love this, more, more, more. PLease!
2/13/2005 c14 god
awesome...hurry up ans upload more chapters...please...not that im desperste or anything
2/13/2005 c14 Angelic sazuka
wow. amazing story. the plots is ace so far. please update soon.

all the best

A.Sazuka
2/12/2005 c14 3Renor Faer
another great chapter. That's not fair, i wish i could have self-repairing lungs.. it would make life so much easier. Anyways, i can't wait to see what the Weasley's and Co. think of Harry's new look... but wouldn't they alreay know since there's a person on watch all the time? just a thought. Update soon PLEASE!
2/12/2005 c14 6kungzoune
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
2/12/2005 c13 Adar
Just Get to the next Chapter.AND QIUCK
2/8/2005 c13 Myssi Ford
Why do you always leave the chapter right when it's gettin good!
2/8/2005 c13 kungzoune
Very nice, I don't know the other side of this crossover but it seems interesting enough. I can't wait to see what the order will think of this new Harry. PLease update soon.
2/8/2005 c13 god
please...need...new...chapter
2/7/2005 c13 3Renor Faer
YAY! an update! I'm tellin you, i've been waiting forever for an update on this one... it's probly my fav i'm readin at the moment! This and your other one.. anyways, hopefully you'll update soon!
2/1/2005 c12 SkyBlack
write more oh god please write more
1/30/2005 c12 Renor Faer
wah. i'm really likin this fic, and harry's new look. piercings and tattoos hell yes.

anyways. hope ya update soon!
1,075 « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »