for Shadows of the Empire

9/14/2014 c13 2northernlion196
I kind of wished all the girls instead of just Paine were in storm trooper armor. They'd look pretty hot
1/22/2012 c1 31Erin Primette
Oh, cool! This is interesting!
10/4/2009 c17 7Taeniaea
cool story
8/24/2009 c17 Lost MP
Hm... why does this story have so few reviews? It's quite awesome. I can't believe that I hadn't found it when I found Silver Mercury.

Anyway, since you've already finished writing this, there's nothing left for me to do but congratulate you on a fanfic well done. Even though my favorite Curative Magic would have made it too eash for the Spirans *pout*.

But, where did the Knights of the Round go when Lenne cast Ultimate End? It bothered me a little. :D
7/22/2009 c17 5Tikigod784
Heh. that was cool. Like the FFVII/Star Wars crossover on , but a little more upbeat. Read that one if you have the time. I believe it was called "Silver Mercury". Anyway, awesome story. Looking forward to your Epic Negima/Halo stories, but for now I think I'll pass the time with your FMP stories...
4/16/2009 c17 2TidusandYuna09
Wow, great story. over all i'd give this a 12 out of 10. as I said in my first review, never before have i read a Fina; Fantasy X2 story that grabbed my attention from the very start. I really like how you kept this in the traditional Star Wars fashion. The battle scenes were good, Yuna being a Jedi was completely unexpected, but really cool. if i remember correctly, there weren't a whole lot of female Jedi. Correct me if I'm wrong. I pray to Yevon that you do a Special Edition of Shadows of the Empire. I think that would be really sweet. (Nudge, nudge.)

Anyways, great story.

SGT Tidus
4/15/2009 c13 TidusandYuna09
I really like how youve tied Star Wars with Final Fantasy X2 ans still kept some of the quotes from FFX as well. this is a great fic, i can't get enough. Sadly it's only 14 chapters long. any plans to do another one?
4/10/2009 c1 TidusandYuna09
Wow, i must say this is a really good fic. I like the combination of Star Wars and Final Fantasy X2. though i havent read much, i can teel from the first shapter that this will be a good story. after all of the FFX and X2 fanfics ive read, none of them has grabbed my attention as quickly as this. nice job. keep it up.
9/22/2007 c2 1CosyInTheRocket
That is, like, RELI kewl. Seriously. Like, double kewl with knobs.

Like, if there was an award 4 the kewlest fanfics of ALL TIME, this wud easily be in at LEAST the top 5. Possibly even no. 1.

Seriously. It's got fluff and death. and happy bits. And Rikku with a weapon.

WO!
7/23/2007 c17 Gunblade Fanatic
Wow...including that...WOULD BE AWESOME! :D I haven't read the sequel yet, but I expect it to be as good as this. I would just like to comment that you are my favorite author (alongside Peptuck). You guys roxors my soxors. Again. Thank you both for writing things to be read and admired by those such as me. :D
4/12/2006 c5 nigirimeshi
ha-ha i liked they way u added a bit of star wars in there this is really good i'm hooked. you show loads of talent :)
1/20/2006 c1 27bradw316
Lovely touch as usual, crossing over Star Wars and Final Fantasy X is good. If you got an idea of crossing over KOTOR and KOTOR II with FFVII somehow. That is if you thinking of something like that but another brilliant piece of work, especially love the massive rips from Episode VI in this. And your right out all the movies this RotJ had the best space battle I've ever seen, it's what I wait for.
1/12/2006 c2 Evangelion10119
This was a great chapter, I was just reading along, and then I was like, "WOAH! STAR WARS!" Yea, this is quite the surprise...
5/12/2005 c1 2Prodigy
Just finished X-2, so now am can read some fics based on it. Great start, on to the next chapter.

Prodigy
5/9/2005 c17 1madmaz
(SCREAMS AT TOP OF LUNGS) YES!

*couhg* not to get my hopes up but... YES!

anyway. OMG i can't believe it's over!

This fic should be made into a film, it's a crime in it's self not to be!

And a fantastic Ending and very beautifuly done.

and Yes i noticed that you kept in Star wars tradition and it fit perfectly, to end it with Yuna and Tidus finaly exchanging vows and Yuna's last thoughts and the setting you had, fit perfectly.

and having Spira join the Rebel Alliance and having they're own Republic well lets just say i realy can't wait for the sequel!

i know there only MIGHT be a sequel but still, a girl can dream can't she?

Fantastic job on this fic, well done you have something here to be truly proud of :)

give your self a pat on the back :P

chou for now