for Moonlight Change

4/10 c27 1Shylowdeath
I like that you changed this encounter... I hates that episode in the anime the look on was face kills me every time.
11/24/2019 c5 05709
I find it an interest, it's creative and I find the Author looks in the depth of the characters

I like it:)
12/11/2018 c39 Mage Delbene
Reading it again after so many years, remember when you started it and re-vamped it too. After so many years found out that I had missed the epilogue so, here I am. And in love with it as the first time. Thank you for the joy of reading this wonderful story! Big hug!
6/19/2018 c39 05709
Well done, it takes a while for good stories. I like this one
6/4/2018 c39 Big Fan
Thank you for writing this. I didn't even know I was looking for this story :)
3/12/2018 c39 Vhosek
This is such an amazing story and I loved reading it so much! In between reading it I found myself thinking on it and looking forward to when I had time to continue reading! You wove a truly wonderful tale around our beloved couple and gave them the happiness and future that they deserved. The ending to the series and the movie was always the low point for me as the belonged together and you gave us that. Thank you for your hard work and sharing it with us!
6/14/2017 c39 Deadly Aura
Loved reading this! Once I started I couldn't stop until I finished!
9/26/2016 c39 Stephanie
Very very very nice story! Really liked to read all of it!
5/21/2016 c39 6Ayr
Hi just read your escaflowne moonlight change, I really enjoyed it... although I would have loved to have read more story about their lf together which was only 1 chapter... (devastated they haven't made an escaflowne 2 for hitomi to return)
2/14/2016 c39 2theladyhitomi
This was so amazing. I am crying while typing this. Oh my gosh that was amazing. I am going to keep this story close to my heart. This is how the story SHOULD have ended. I've always hated Allen so thank you for that.
5/15/2015 c39 7Pixiecropse
I loved it ah
4/11/2015 c39 34Arienhod
It's been so long since I read this story. But recently I remembered it and decided to reread it again. And I loved every word of it, just like I did the first time.
This is one of the stories that will stay with me forever.
11/7/2014 c39 bibbity
OMG I myself am not sure just how many times I am reading this! Bestest ever :)
6/21/2014 c39 Anon
Great fic overall! Very well written!
6/21/2014 c38 Anon
Omg I thought the previous chap was the end for good!
458 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »