for Beneath the Stone

11/20/2012 c1 75CanzetYote
Awww...It broke my heart when Red started crying. If I were there, I would've licked the tear running down Red's muzzle with my tongue and hugged him.
8/1/2012 c1 update please
this is sooo good!1 PLEASE UPDATE!
6/10/2012 c1 6Lady-FFVII
Very very well written, do please add the next chapter soon.

_
7/13/2010 c1 the real Marik Ishtar
awesome story...more please
8/30/2007 c3 Ishida2
Nice chapter.
8/30/2007 c2 Ishida2
Nice *g*

I can't wait to get to know, what he needs her for.

And I honour him, he event didn't think bad thoughts unbuttoning her dress. *g* Oh I wouldn't have had these strength ... therefore Aerith is much to sexy. XD

*jumps to next chapter*
8/30/2007 c1 Ishida2
Wah. Exciting ... poor Aerith ...

You write very well. Like to read on. ^^
8/6/2007 c3 shirley.x
Oh Cliff-hanger!

Update pls XD

[Soon!]

*Can't stand the tension*
11/15/2006 c3 Maruken
Intersting, that's all I'll say, very interesting.
6/2/2005 c3 2Ashi Halfangel
Wow, I was really surprised to see an update. Been since Xmas, no? I hope your next update doesn't take as long. XD Keep it up!
5/12/2005 c3 aerisgainsborough9
LOL! yah, well im glad you all dont think its crap... and yah :S umm I wrote the first half like a couple moths ago and finished the second half off like a couple days ago. I promise the next chapter will be done a lot better though. I just gotta get back into writing. Anyway, thanks for all the reviews!
5/11/2005 c3 1E Lao Bah
crapp...crap...CRAP? WTF DO YOU MEAN? wutever! _ it was great! hahahaha. o wow! u finally updated! LOVE IT A LOT! ^_^aw...seph called her tha B-word n aeris was swearing!*gasps* that's not nice...muahaha. ahem! n e ways, i didn't delete myfic. lmao. i shouldn't even be laughing bout it either, but i do it tho. lol. it got deleted cuz i put up profanity on my fic's summary. then i got put on locked until may 11 n now i got to use my ffn account's uploader thingy. hahha. i should honestly be careful...lol. o well. umm...i onno when i'll send u tha fics cuz my web page sometimes opens my email page n sometimes it doesn't. it just depends on how lucky i get. but i onno. i'll try send ya my fic sometime today n before sunday. hopefully, i won't forget n u'll get tha fic by tomorrow...or somethin. hehehe. okkie, i think my review on ur fic was more of my jabberings...lmao. okkie, bai bai! have fun n keep up tha great job! muax!

PS: i have a new story that i'm about to put up. lol. i'm honestly thinking about removing PPFAIO cuz i don't know how to continue it. if i don't delete it, i'll prolly give it a crappy ending soon. hehehehe...better than nothing.
5/11/2005 c3 Foi
yay! an update! it wasnt crap, I loved it!

please update
5/11/2005 c3 Gerbil X
I actually thought that the beggining was written excelently; though with a few gramatical mistakes. The later part could've been a lil more descriptive though. All in all, good job. Here's a cookie.

"Hands cookie."

NOW EAT!
3/2/2005 c2 SubZero
NICE! Thats awsome! i really enjoyed that, lol howard..lol...well writen, you have a real talent starting to grow ^.^ continue to update and hopefully itll be soon ^^
29 Page 1 2 Next »