for Trusting eyes

4/10/2014 c6 Guest
This was an AMAZING story! I've never felt so moved by words on a screen, but this was absolutely extraordinary. I loved it
P.S. Is Syd pregnant? I mean you did say she didn't take the pill or was that part of the illusion to?
9/19/2011 c1 11xXSlasherXx
MICKEY'S THE BOYFRIEND? This fic has definately caught my attention.
2/18/2007 c1 1Movies89
Yeah! This was a really good story. And yes, you should do a story about pairing Sid up with Randy. By the way you wrote this story, I can tell that that one will be awesome. Keep writing.
12/16/2006 c1 16The Writing Crow
I havent read it yet but if Randy doesnt die could you pare her up with her? Either that or you could put me(Ross Wyatt)in that story and make my guts splatter out.
1/16/2005 c11 6scream-queen218
i love this story you have to update soon. plz
12/27/2004 c10 2Kid-Incorpo1986
haha! You kill me, thats why i love this story. What will Derek do? Please, please, please update soon, this one is the best cliffhanger yet! Oh, plus, they don't know about Hallie yet. Eek, whats gonna happen?
12/26/2004 c9 Kid-Incorpo1986
I think its kind of obvious that i really like this story, but i think that the interactions between mickey and sidney are what makes this story stick out to me. They're what reeled me in, you know? I can't wait for them to get to Woodsborro, where its just them...and a killer.

Anyways, i love this story.
12/20/2004 c8 Kid-Incorpo1986
oh my goodness, you went and killed hallie! Sidney is gonna have a coronary. Oh well, i can't wait to see what happens when they get back to Woodsborro.

Come on stayhooper, *stay* awhile and write chapter 9
12/12/2004 c6 6scream-queen218
oh wow i love this you have to keep writing!
12/11/2004 c5 2Kid-Incorpo1986
Alright, i gotta admit, Mickey and Sidney is the strangest pairing i've ever heard of, until I recently rewatched sream 2(can you believe they play it on amc already?)Anyway, the scene where Mickey talks to Sid while they're waiting for Derek at the hospital DID actually have a lot of chemistry between them(in a weird, "but-he's-the-killer!" sort of way.) And in this story, you really capitalize on that chemistry, making sid and mickey remarkabley work. (im way too into this fic for my own good.) anyways, as for chap 5, woah. if that was hallie's reaction, what's Derek gonna do? can't wait for chapter 5
12/9/2004 c3 Kid-Incorpo1986
I'm officially loving this! Mickeys audio equipment is gonna come up in the end isn't it? I just have this feeling. And the mom, Eek! You're very good at protraying Sid's torture. I especially felt the line in cap 2 where u said she sort of just droppend her hands and her raw eyes scanned the dark room(or somehting like that)-i could really feel her misery. AND, the lovefest with Mickey didnt hurt things, either.(wink, wink, nudge nudge)
12/8/2004 c1 Kid-Incorpo1986
oh man, that ending was killer(lame pun, i know! heh). But honestly, that was really great, you really shocked me with that whole Mickey thing in the end. i love it. and this could sit well on its own, or as an entier story(tell me you're gonna keep going though? right? RIGHT?)
12/7/2004 c1 1LetYourselfGo
HAHAHAHA!Sydney feels all safe with mickey.the killer!Sorry, i just hate Sydney. Update soon.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service