for When A Lioness Fights

1/18 c80 Alice.Cullen.173
I think I've found my new favourite fanfic! Also I want to read a short story about lily and Hermione, where Hermione shares some of her story!
1/18 c65 Alice.Cullen.173
this chapter is making me sob :,(
12/25/2020 c16 Jonia
Love this story! Thank you!
12/23/2020 c23 1BibliophileAA
Loving this story (even though I’m re reading for the gazillionth time). never fails to make me cry. Just wanted to comment about the speech mark glitch on this chapter
12/17/2020 c1 TheGreatAmericanNightmare
I think this is the 4th or 5th time I've read this story. It's definitely one of the best pieces of literature I've ever had the pleasure to read. I hope you move on and become an accomplished author outside if the fanfiction world. I'm sure i would enjoy your book
12/14/2020 c80 Guest
This is my favorite fanfiction of all time. I often come back and re read it just for the joy of finding those small details again. Thank you so much for writing this.
12/12/2020 c80 DracoMalfoy.Devotee
You're right. Lost Slytherins, as much it hurts to say so, they've been lost, most of them except Draco, Severus and some others I'm not in generally acquainted with. But, it's also my house, I've been sorted in there. There's a dull ache in the left bust. Those were the children without a choice, sometimes I find myself in the same position. * sighs *
It's really a crappy feeling, intending to end things for peace yet holding things back. The explosion? I'm not certain of it's timetable to take place.
However, I feel really bad for Pansy. She's one of them.
The war did good mostly on good part but there was a part, almost invisible as if a molecule, been twisted because of the circumstances. But, again, some chose to continue, no forgiving for that.
Finally, hitting the end of this great great great story. Believe me when I say the best part about this book in fact visible as a variety. Wit, my most favorite. War strategies and spying and those impossible intelligence along the way, literally blew me away. There we go, falling in book hangover, fretting on 'is it possible to find another book with more amazing twists' -Loved it thoroughly. Draco and Harry, Hermione and Severus, Remus's povs and blah blah blah ... it's impossible to define what I actually feel. Say, overwhelmed? More than that. * chuckles *
However, thank you for writing this bloody brilliant book and even more thanks for the perfect ending. I suppose the battles won't end and skirmishes shall always emerge from the shadows but then, we will have war heroes or the next generation to carry their own burden and follow along the way. While reading, I've felt like an Order member, sitting in the corner of the headquarter room and understanding every possible aspect, from Pansy to Hermione to Lucius to Voldemort's last thought to Severus to HARRY TO Draco to Remus and every and each one. I've felt all of them, as if they're a part of me. Thank you again for writing this. It was a great adventure.
12/12/2020 c79 DracoMalfoy.Devotee
Perfection! Nothing else would have proved just as beautiful.
Those offspring of the Order members are lively.
And Lily is already in my admiring list.
12/12/2020 c78 DracoMalfoy.Devotee
When you almost killed DRACO, I've had already gathered a huge boulder to throw at you but thankfully, you've restrained from being evil. Thanks for that or I'd have had to die in grief just like I had to when I'd finished a fanfic (just before this) and there Draco couldn't make it. It was so heart breaking that I knew I couldn't enjoy the joy and freedom if it ever came into view, again. Thank you for saving my heart.
Besides, the war or fight precisely had been exhausting. Lovely for you had described it so many points of view, not everyone opt for such precision and variety.
I a word, it felt like drinking in strong calming draught.
P.S. Draco and HARRY might be best friends by now but I see the hidden romance which is cute and enough. If they end up together, that'd be a bonus. But, if not, no sweats. I love bromance ;)
12/12/2020 c77 DracoMalfoy.Devotee
Indeed. Voldemort is fucked. Pitiably. * giggles *
12/12/2020 c76 DracoMalfoy.Devotee
'We'll get blood all over the floor' -20 points to Gryffindor!
That was epic.
12/12/2020 c75 DracoMalfoy.Devotee
This represents Albus' 'Happiness in the dark'.
Much appreciated.
12/12/2020 c74 DracoMalfoy.Devotee
Hell yes! It's time you started your training again ... only a month away from the confrontation. I can't be more than happy than I already am. Wow! She's finally officially back.
12/12/2020 c73 DracoMalfoy.Devotee
I could never think of the battle being done with without they spymaster and the master spy though I know, spies usually don't fight in the field or that's what I've been fed.
I'm so so so glad that they're back. Both Severus and Hermione the Lioness!
12/11/2020 c72 DracoMalfoy.Devotee
Those Draco Harry moments are absolutely full of life and something more which I can't pinpoint what. However, Hermione had the audacity to smile in the face of snarling Severus? Bless her! She truly is brilliantly brave. I'd have been smashed to ash before he even scowls at me. Utterly horrifying though I don't love him less.
7,921 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »