for Duel

10/26/2013 c1 SoraAriemnella3
Oh my words. This was absolutely fantastic. I loved this so much I had read it like three times before thinking what to say. x love it!
2/13/2006 c1 1FinalError
Ahh... that was really good x3 Albel plays dirty, haha XD I liked this fic ;D
2/1/2006 c1 13Raven The Dark Angel
Oh I love it! Everyone is perfectly in character for a change! ^_^! I'm just melting at how seductive you made Albel. Great job! I can really picture him making something like that into a game, a challenge. Excellent. I also love how you showed Albel's moodyness too. With him kissing gently then biting down. That's SO him. ^_~! The ending was very good though I imagine the uncut version has much more of the "duel". ^_^! Anyways really great job.
10/7/2005 c1 siverrain

-Moshi Moshi Mai
6/17/2005 c1 delete14
delicious duel, 2 thumbs up
2/6/2005 c1 7Riku no kage
Me: ((decides not to say anything so as not to ruin the yaoi moment))

Kit: GO ALBEL! GET 'IM, TIGER!

Me: Sh! Kit! You're gonna ruin it!

Kit: But they're so cyoot together!

Me: Okay, fine, since you spoiled the moment already, ((glomps you)) love the fic, keep up the yaoi-ness!
1/30/2005 c1 1Korei47
O, yummy! ^_^
1/23/2005 c1 Noxious
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more... lol seriously though I really liked it and can't wait for more!

MORE!
1/12/2005 c1 SleepingChaos
Nice! ^-^ I really liked this little ficlet! (Another form of battle, huh? Yeah, right, Albel had him hooked man *lol*) Good job!
12/22/2004 c1 3Back of Beyond
cool how you keep referring to it as a duel, battle etc!
12/16/2004 c1 Katashi
Simply amazing... I'd like to read the full version of it. I'm not sure why but AlbelxFayt appeals to me... even though I think Albel is better of with me. Ignore that last comment!
12/9/2004 c1 Mizu
Really original, I love your description and use of language.
12/8/2004 c1 6coin operated boii