for Reunited

12/30/2018 c4 13Elvis-Stitch
To the recent 'Guest' reviewer (23/11/2018)

If it isn't wasn't already obvious enough by the date, this story was discontinued years ago.

When I did make this story, I did not do so with the intention of just pleasing you. I wrote this for people to enjoy.

I do not owe you any reason or explanation as to why I wrote Stitch the way I did. I think that in the future you should better use your time by learning how to write an actual proper and helpful critique instead because this is by far just a ramble about how dissatisfied you are with how I wrote a character over 12 years ago.

Thank you.
11/22/2018 c4 Guest
Stitch doesn’t seem like stitch...

He said it himself he’s indestructible So how could he get cut by a tree branch? Furthermore How is it that Nani could physically wound Stitch at all?

Lastly why on earth was he so scared in this chapter? I feel like he would just be angry at Nani for being so mean to him and not want to speak to her.
1/3/2016 c2 Guest
I dislike the drama between Lilo and Stitch.
6/7/2013 c10 13Invader Glow
Awesome get the next chapter up soon!
1/29/2012 c10 51Saphirabrightscale
You know you really have a cool story. You should update soon.
8/23/2010 c10 2Transformers123124
dude its been way too long fr u to update plzz do so soon
2/10/2009 c9 13Kitten630
Oh yes, forgot to mention. You've made the first story on my favourites list!
2/10/2009 c10 Kitten630
YOU LIED TO US! You said you'd update soon, but you last updated in 2005! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT A FAN? You have no idea how much you've inspired me. I tried writing after reading this, and now I've written a book that's over 200 pages long! And I'm just 12! Please, please, PLEASE update. I need to know this ending.
2/9/2009 c5 Kitten630
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! This is DEFINETLY the best cliffhanger in the history of cliffhangers! This will probably be my last review tonight(Darn betimes -_-) But anyway, this rocks. I'm a little confused though, didn't Gantu become captain of the Galactic federation and Reuben become his Gally officer? Oh well, this fits the story better. ROCK A HULA!
6/16/2008 c1 12Guitarprincess
What happened to Stitch? Where did he go? Will Lilo ever see him again?
2/5/2008 c1 55WyldClaw
Oh, wow. I wonder what kind of horrible fight Stitch and Nani had to make him run away. I can't believe that Lilo never told Micheal about Stitch or Pleakly or Jumbaa
1/10/2008 c10 7stitch8000
cool story plz more
5/30/2006 c10 James
Okay, who left the back door open? LOL, sorry, couldn't resist, that was pretty darn funny. Anywho, I really really REALLY hope you update again soon, I like this story, infinately better grammer and spelling then most other stories.
10/15/2005 c10 ScoobyDoolover69Angel
i love this story. stitch is so cute in this story. i'm glad he's not mean in this story. it's sort of sad because

stitch is reunited with his ohana. it's so cute! please update!
9/17/2005 c10 Jay
Chapter two is the most powerful of them all.

It made me cry, literally, it started in my stomach.

Making me feel queezy and it brang up tears.

But aparently, the other chapters wern't as fun as chapter two.

I like Angst. :3