for Van Helsing 2: Circle of Dreams Trailer

12/11/2010 c1 2k+Hawki
Trailer format, if such a thing exists, probably doesn't best fit narrative writing, but that's hardly your fault. I feel that the 'trailer' has the usual trailer cliches that I can't help but notice in half of the trailers I see nowadays, but it's still readable and understandable. I guess if I were in Hollywood I'd give it approval for screening.
1/12/2010 c1 nina94
AWSOME!
5/14/2006 c1 4jimmy-barnes-13
that just convinced me to read your story! :) Cant wait!
10/22/2005 c1 PinkPearls
OMG! You have to make this a fic it would be awesome. If you don't I might just cry :`(
10/1/2005 c1 19Jurassic4Life
great trailer man!
9/12/2005 c1 092390342987
Yess, do write this story. This should be an excelent story for a most excelent movie. You have my support on making this a story.
5/24/2005 c1 Russian vampire
Very interesting! I'll read other stories!
5/13/2005 c1 68elenwyn
Really sounds good! Please please write this!
3/15/2005 c1 14etherealfire
WOW, this is awesome! (I think I read this before but I didn't have an account yet so I didn't review...yeah...neway...) This reminds me so much of the Spiderman (1) trailers, really fast and flashing by but you get a great sense of the story...and thanks so much for your review! I'm glad you like my story :D Keep it up!

~etherealfire~
1/14/2005 c1 The Shrink
Very nicely done. It's caught my attention and interest which is what trailers should do. Very irritating to see trailers that give too much away so you basically can skip the story. Also dislike the ones that give you no clue what the story is about because it reveals too little. I think you're gives just enough information whet the appetite yet avoid giving all the suprises away.
1/1/2005 c1 13Eyeliner Stars
Wow, I would like to actually see that trailer, and then the movie!

I've never read a trailer before, well, im off to read the story.
12/18/2004 c1 10Lady Nessa
POST IT! I'd read it!
12/15/2004 c1 4Sincerely in Blood
This is awesome, but may I make one suggestion? Don't say "flash to scene" every time there is a scene. It gets rather repetitive. Other than that, excellent job and I enjoyed the trailer! :)
12/14/2004 c1 Rye
This great! Whenever there's a scene change, I see a little picture in my head. I hope you turn this into a story.
12/13/2004 c1 Carla
Wow... this is good. I'm suprised, I've never read anything like this. I read the story for this, but it's going so slowly. I hope you get to the stuff in this trailer soon.
23 Page 1 2 Next »