for Van Helsing 2: Circle of Dreams Trailer

12/12/2004 c1 Raven
THIS IS AWSOME! I like it. I wish Steve Sommers is actually planning on making another Van Helsing movie. You can most likely be better at writing than him!
12/10/2004 c1 3Terpsichore92
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! YOU ARE JUST CRUEL! YOU CANNOT HAVE A TRAILER THAT GOOD AND NOT HAVE AT LEAST ONE ACTUAL CHAPTER OF THE STORY! EVIL EVIL EVIL!

EDGAR ALLAN POE ROCKS!

-Raven Corvix
12/10/2004 c1 1Pennies on the Track
Wow...this has pretty good potential. Actually, it's got *extreme* potential, especially when compared to the other crap I've been finding under here. I like the sound of the two new characters...maybe because they sound like a relative of mine. Anyway, I am rather curious as to how Dracula is still alive. He did kinda...melt...in the end of Van Helsing. But I am rather intrigued about Van Helsing and Ana working together. If it were the sequel, I would most likely go see it. E-mail me when you post it, or just to answer my questions. Please? Anyway, good job so far! Keep up the good work!
12/10/2004 c1 9Christine Marquez
You so better not make us wait until the 21st! Oh, and you'd probably get more reviews if you switched your settings to let EVERYONE review.
12/9/2004 c1 1Deidara My Art Is A Bang
Sounds good cant wait to read it. Anything with my dracula in it ;)
12/9/2004 c1 2NoWorries
wow, you know, i could completely here that on booming audio, and see the images, pretty cool! now on with it!
12/9/2004 c1 3island-surfer
sounds really cool! i look forward to reading it!
12/9/2004 c1 6Nyptunus
Good trailer! I can't wait to see your story! I also like Dracula's dialouge! Continue with your story, please!
23 « Prev Page 1 2