for Wheels upon Wheels

5/9/2018 c6 rmgiroux
This is lots of fun - I hope you decide to return to this world some day.

Thanks for sharing it!
1/12/2015 c6 Rakaan
Wish this was continued. Unlikely I know, but I can hope.
11/2/2014 c6 15Artemis Goldborough
I really wish there was more to this story. Considering how many years it's been since you updated there probably won't but one can dream. Really, your story is amazing. More than that, it's genius. Words can't begin to describe how awesome I find this.
You ought to be writing something original, something that could be published professionally. That's how good your work is.
5/12/2014 c6 6Terahlyanwe
Holy crap, a WoT fic! Decently written! With a cool plot! And a smart protagonist!

This is exciting. :D
4/29/2014 c6 syed
I hope this is continued.
It is said that the men who went mad confined themselves to the land of mad men, so i bet alot of their stuff is there, and the aes aedai is use to have built a collection, they might not be protecting the male goodies. When the seanchan go into civil war, will you attempt to go steal their items of power? if you got the colloar for male and female, could you learn a way to make useful circling ones, without the slavery aspect?
The taint cleaning will only hold back the dangers eventually it will be deadly, but enough time for the issue to be solved. Can weaves be depicted? selling the designs of weaves to female channelers might be very useful. if they circle, the knowledge would be passed on. He could bargin with elayne for his knowledge as she wants to make objects.
Can you create the way gates, but this time including the female side if you had help? can the cleaning weave be used to fight the black wind allowing them to be occasionally used? Will you steal the sharan objects of power? i wonder i your abilities when combined can aid in searching for items of power. great way to spend your time so not to interfere in the book.
does your knowledge include portal stones, how to use, find, repair or even build them?
can you make an oath rod with out the aging issue? can you creat something to allow chaneeling any where not a well but a continual conection to the power?
can you create those daggers that hide you from the shadow? or those fox eye talismans?
If you know how to make heart stone, then you know how to make those special swords as well.
make plans to make another finn gate later on.
Make dream spikes to help secure locations in the future. can you maker dreaming or prophercy ter'angreal?
1/19/2011 c6 Deadzepplin
nice man very nice also updates more
10/11/2010 c6 2rldragon
Wow. NOW this is what I have been looking for!

Are you abandoning this story?
7/26/2010 c6 Viktorius
Brilliant!

It's a shame it looks like you've stopped writing this story!

I've just been through all the fanfictions you have written and they're all a large cut above many of the others on this site.

Keep it up!
5/31/2010 c6 Sdarian
This is pretty neat. I'd like to see more of it. Good luck!
5/23/2010 c6 zippythewondermonkey
ANY CHANCE OF THIS BEING CONTINUED IM LOVIG THIS
5/23/2010 c6 Nightgazer333
Update this please, I wanna read more!^_^

^_^

^_^
8/5/2009 c1 flame brick
After a minute of thinking, I came up with three possible conclusions : one, I had been somehow teleported a large distance south, two, I had gone back in time more then five hundred years, or three, I was in a completely different world. or you banged your head and are suffering from memory loss
7/15/2009 c6 Kumoatsu
Hey why did you stop writing this I found it interesting!
11/23/2008 c6 9Aleh
Interesting story overall. Much better than many WoT fics. That said, it appears to be dead, which is a shame... especially since you left it on a bit of a cliffhanger.
11/25/2006 c6 2ranma hibiki
as nice as it is to be able to use sadin unconsciously, it would be better to learn to use it so you don't use it by accident..and better start learning quick

keep up the good work! =D
21 Page 1 2 Next »