for Van Helsing 2 : Circle of Dreams

1/18/2013 c9 Kelsey
this is amazing :P couldn't put it down
10/12/2011 c9 10Narcissaist
i really like your story. are you going to keep writing it? or did you drop it?

i hope you update soon, and didnt drop it. 8)
2/16/2010 c1 Nina94
Um... I think you messed up on Anna's father's name; it's actualy Voris Valerious not Boris. The reason how I know that is because I looked it up on . I just wanna let you know. I'm not trying to be, parden my French, a smart-ass.
2/16/2010 c1 Nina94
I LOVE it (so far)!

But... There's one little problem; I already have a Frankinstein character. -_-" ...Meh. My character's name is Natasha Amelia Frankinstein, a 12-year-old girl who had a curse mark of the dragon spirit and was 'shuned by society'. She is in two of my stories, 'In 1887' & 'VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS'. You can read them on . Hope ya like 'em!^^
6/24/2008 c2 84The Assassin's Pen
K, I'm not even done with ch2 yet, but I had to tell you, LOL XD about the "No, you don't say?" came Cardinal Jinette's voice. OMGOSH! That hit my funny bone hard for some reason-lol
4/27/2008 c2 5Alice'sTwin
i was just reading your fanfic again, and i think the order the brides go in are Verona as the oldest, then Marishka, then Aleera...do you have a favorite out of the three? Mine is Aleera...anyways, love your writing!
4/20/2008 c3 bria
i just wanted to say that i agree with you...they should NOT have killed Anna. it made me so mad AND sad that they did that. i love you story too!
5/14/2006 c9 4jimmy-barnes-13
that was great...you are so talented! please update asap :)
4/21/2006 c9 14etherealfire
Hey-

I think you are very good at writing action and using brief description to create a fast-paced, clear mental image of a story; however, if you go back through chapters 1 through 5 and even later, you'll notice that it's almost an exact copy of the movie, just with a few more details and Anna instead of only Van Helsing. I'm not sure if people will care, but it's definitely something I noticed: I prefer stories with their own plotline (i.e. without copying anything from the movie besides the characters). I really enjoyed the first chapter; I just think you should look into rewriting parts of the chapters after that to make sure that the structure isn't identical. Keep writing!

~etherealfire/Ivy~
8/10/2005 c9 aleera130
i think you should keep writing. the entire 9 chapters have been a joy to read!

a130
7/11/2005 c9 3gonewithdafeather
I LOVED IT THOUGH I WOULD LOVE SOME VH/AV SCENES WHERE CARL INTERRUPTS. SRY FOR THE CAPS LOCKS BUT IT STOPPED WORKING

"IF YOU BUILD IT COME THEY WILL'-YODA
5/9/2005 c1 peachygirl
Luv it! PLEAZ CONTINUE ASAP!
3/24/2005 c9 Pharaoh of the Skies
Hiya. I just recently saw Van Hellsing and found I liked it a lot more then I expected. the ending was quite dramatic though...Anyway I love your story. Its really great. Please update as soon as you can. I like your emphasis on Dracula too. He was a cool evil character in the movie. His brides were a bit annoying though but that's just me. well I love your story and I love the importance of Dracula. Please! Please Keep up the good work!
3/22/2005 c9 The Shrink
It would be wonderful to see more of the rich descriptive details you were using in the earlier chapters to set the scene. Consider taking the time to use your words and draw a picture for your audience of what you are seeing as you imagine just what is happening to Anna, Oram and the others. I want to know what their private thoughts and feelings are. What are their inner struggles? I want to know their unique perspectives and experiences of their world.
3/18/2005 c9 14LeeniLovesPriss
Wow, I really love your story! And now for something I'v ebeen holding in since chapter two...Vulcan! Sorry, but when you said, "Live long Anna, and prosper" I had a Star Trek appreciation moment. :D
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »