for Hands

5/3/2010 c1 Ivi90
Aw that was really sweet and heartwarming.
9/24/2006 c1 kovu
that made my heart melt- and not just a little! ^_-
5/1/2005 c1 cleo
That was really good. One of those short mushy things that makes me wanna shake Yuki's hand and tell him how lucky he is. Nice move, Shuichi! This one is particularly good in giving Yuki that mixture of romantic but not sickeningly sweet. I imagine that if they were to make a continuation of Gravitation where Shu and Yuki have firmly established their realtionship, this is just how Yuki would be like. Good job.
12/24/2004 c1 1clari chan
aw! Kawaii! This such a cute fic! It was really well written too :D
12/18/2004 c1 8Jillybean89
Lovely! I wonderful start. I like it already. ^_^ Please update soon.
12/18/2004 c1 2Hoshi-Hiru
how cute!
12/13/2004 c1 6tangerine-asuka
so sweet! i love this kinda sweet one-shots!
12/12/2004 c1 15Mattysones
*warm fuzzy feeling* Like you said, "Pointless one-shot" but cute non the less. ^_^

you really should write a story though. I think your fans would enjoy it.
12/12/2004 c1 7keito-kyokun
aww ^_^ how cute! all your stuffs super fluffy! ^_^
12/12/2004 c1 8Kadzuki Fuchoin
Yes! I'm the first reviewer! Does that mean I'll get some reward? (hint)

Love it, love it! Shuichi is so adorable! I wish I could pinch his cheeks! Ne, Hiro, not only I have cold hands, but cold feet too! Does it mean anything?

Write more! And you don't suck! (hugs)

Kadzuki
12/12/2004 c1 CrizInTheWoodwork
*sque* That is so beautiful!^o^ aw Shu an Yuki mah so cuteums!

*thumbs up* wOOp!
12/12/2004 c1 Whispers of a Ghost
O.O DUDETTE! You dedicated a fic to me! :: bows:: I am forever your eternal slave...if only on :: sweatdrops::

Aw...This story was just perfect. We all love pink puff balls and cold stoic writers, what's not to love? There are only a few typoes, but then again I make a few myself, so I can't really talk. ^.^() It has great form for lacking a beta reader, though. Really nice, well-written piece.

This is going on my favorite's list. THANK YOU. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to dedicate the sequel to my latest fic " Sticks and Stones" to you. :: scuttles off after pressing "review" button::
12/11/2004 c1 33Ildreen Love
AW!

So sweet!

Not much to say, except that I loved it!

And that Hiro is the best!

Hehehe, nevermind that, write more soon!

Ja ne!
12/11/2004 c1 coconut-ice22
'Fanfiction dot Net.' so, i understand that you CAN use a fullstop, as you put one in just after you said that, but why put 'dot'?

'ColdHeartedBastard!Yuki and FluffyPinkHairedIdiot!Shuichi' LMFAO! long enough description? *giggles* pinkhaired... *continues to giggle*

'‘It’s the only bit of warmth I get’,' *pouts* awws! nos! *huggles the Shu and gives him a Weasley jumper*

PMSL! '“Humm, that’s nice. Has he had a hair cut yet?”

“Don’t be silly, Yuki. Hiro’s hair is really pretty long; he’d just look weird with short hair. Y’know, I can’t imagine Hiro with short hair, that’d be just too weird, and he suits long hair too! It goes with the whole ‘guitarist’ image pretty well!”

' easily distracted at all?

Aww! and Yuki tells him off for it! how cute!

*launches into lecture about homeostasis and vascual diolation* ohhss... he means warm heart as in loving! *cooes* only Shu could possibly think like that.

insert the girly squeal i gave at the end Awwss! just! *sniff* so FLUFFY! Yuki shares his body heat, and Shu shares his love. That way the excess of both! keep them all in perfect harmony! Tis so cute-sie!

And in finall note, something is better then nothing, no matter what lenght it is. And if there was ever a big mistake in your work, you so know i'm to much of a bitch not to point it out to you fifty differnt ways, and 'nit-pick' it all to death.

Hehe, Shu with ickle girly hands, rofl... Big hands mean big gloves! never forget that! So until next time...