FanFiction.Net
for A Little Romance

2/18 c1 sad-squonk
oh my gosh this is literally the most amazing thing i’ve ever read! also i just realized that you wrote it the year i was born, crazy how fanfiction can stand the test of time lol
11/6/2021 c5 Guest
This story is fun to read!
9/10/2021 c20 5SkyeDrgn
I Love Anne of Green Gables and I can totally hear Jonathan Crombie and Megan Fallows doing this! I loved it! it was my first AoGGff I have ever read and it rocks!
5/29/2021 c20 BirdieKitKat
Very sweet and original. I especially liked the tie in with the quote from Mathew!
10/22/2020 c4 Denie1943
I know this was written long ago, but if you still long for feedback, here is my thought. Your story is different and lovely. Thanks for sharing...Stay well!
7/12/2020 c20 Denie1943
If ever a story deserved a sequel, here it is... Thanks for sharing! Be well!
7/12/2020 c3 Denie1943
Thank you for this lovely departure from the well worn story line of Anne and Gil. I am looking forward to every chapter.
6/12/2020 c20 6Missela
So I was going to wait to read this until I had read my girls the original. I was too patient and read it this morning! Great story! Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to reading anything new you write on FF.
3/26/2020 c20 BHB168
Loved this story and how you delved into why Anne wasn't ready for the 1st proposal. I would love to see you write a follow-up to this covering the 3 years wait or their 1st year of marriage! I would definitely read it!
2/20/2020 c20 Sissygirl28
More Anne and Gilbert fanfic please romance
2/11/2020 c19 5CocoaCollidoscope
awwwww... that's just... that's just so sweet
2/9/2020 c3 CocoaCollidoscope
i love Anne/Gilbert what ifs... especially when there is build up. oooh this will be delicious !
2/6/2020 c20 pascal77ks
wow poor anne i'm really sorry for her, i hope she will get over it, thank you very much for this story that i still love
12/28/2019 c20 37StarlingChild4
Oh my goodness! I just spent tonight devouring this lovely fic and I absolutely LOVED IT! Everything was wonderful: Gilbert's decision to remain friends because it was the right thing to do, the entire Miller orphans plot (and Gil going out of his way to find them a family), Anne relating her past (I particularly appreciated the casual approach of her words; from her perspective, it WAS the norm, tragic as it is, poor thing ;_;), Anne seemingly going on a "date" to save Gil's chances to go back to school, HIM RESCUING HER FROM THE CAD, and of course, of COURSE, the very best part that stole my heart even more than anything else beforehand: THE NUTCRACKER! HE GOT IT FOR HER! I CAN'T EVEN HIFTIFOGOHOHIGOGFGIFEAYXJV *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* *HEART EYES*

There are so many other details as well, like the flowers and Anne's clumsy attempt to get them, the thunderstorms and Gil's understanding of her terror, Marilla quietly watching from the side, Diana's teasing and knowing observations, the picnics (and Gil drinking the sour lemonade without complaint, bless him!), and of course, the overload of passion in this final chapter. It's all so sweet and beautiful; a lovely AU to Anne and Gil's slow burn romance.

I'm so so so so sooo glad I came across this fic and gave it a chance. I was hooked from the start, reading chapter by chapter, eager to read the upcoming events. Wonderful story and a beautifully wholesome romance that could rival the one the books provided us. So many little moments, so much built up on their friendship being the most important thing, it all just... hits close to home. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story :')
10/23/2019 c20 41kehwie
This was so lovely and delightful. Everything I love about the books and about them just extended and expounded upon. Utterly beautiful.
443 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »