for Christmas Cards

12/3/2015 c1 45Hana Rui
Awww... heartbreaking, but very well executed nonetheless.
5/31/2007 c1 15TheHamsterInMyMind
Aww... That was so... unexpected in a way... Nice job. (^^)
4/9/2005 c1 KumQuat1
But why did Shuichi have to die?
1/3/2005 c1 2shamebucket
I've read this one-shot three times, I believe - yes, three whole times and not once did I review - and it finally got to me.

This is truly a spectacular piece of writing.

It's . . . sweet. I know not of how else to describe it. When I first read it, I only had a tiny inkling that Shuichi was, indeed, dead. It took me by surprise - and that is quite a feat. I truly enjoyed this one-shot; honestly, I adored it. I imagine the scene you portray, picturing Eiri's face when he realized that Shuichi was dead, and I can't help but smile sadly when I imagine how he didn't truly appreciate Shuichi until he was no longer there.

I loved this one-shot. A lot. More than is suitable, I think *air-headed giggle*, but I loved it all the same. You have true talent - and this concept was a great one. Beautifully written and seemingly flawless in my eyes.

Two thumbs up, chickie - if you give me an hour or two, I'll rip off a couple of others so that I could give you a few more thumbs. Deal? ^_^
12/23/2004 c1 namelessidiot
I liked the concept of this very much, but there are still some problems you should think about incase you decide to write another story.

You tend to switch from past to present tense sometimes, so just re-read your story and it shoudl be fine.

Also, you could work on your sequencing of events. Fill in the gaps with more descriptions and colorful vocabulary. I didn't like how abruptly you made Shuichi die in one sentence. It doesn't really give off that effect I know you wanted to go for. Rather, it makes your story very rushed.

-pOcky
12/18/2004 c1 Tria
God, that's depressing. Happy Christmas to you too! LONG LIVE SHUICHI AND YUKI!
12/18/2004 c1 8Kadzuki Fuchoin
*Kicks Relle for making Mei cries.*

I felt the pain when I read the last line. Gosh, I was so excited when you told me that you've updated your fic, but I feel so sad now! (It's all your fault!)

Oh, did I tell you that I love it? (despite all the grumbles) Your 10 minutes work is definitely better than my few days work. That's what you call a tensai(genius) at work.

I'm saying this even though I know you hate it. Merry Christmas!
12/17/2004 c1 Guest
Can I have a special warning? 'This fic was not made for catys who don't like the death fics?' *cries* not fair! you make him go through so much! And you know what, it's 3am exactly and i've been writing this since i got home at like 2.30pm ¬¬ can't even remember what point i was trying to make now. Still find it weird that you made him die peacefully! buts! my fav line.. hums...

'Yuki was still drowning in a sea of guilt, his life-raft six-feet-under.' THIS ONE! *cries* aw man... kick a person when they are down! highly profound *pouts* try not to be so nasty in your next fic! please? insert puppydog eyes Just imagine Shu-chan with an eyelinner, and giggle.
12/17/2004 c1 33Ildreen Love
Sniff Sniff Sniff

THAT WAS SAD!

... I liked it, but...

It was sad! (ok, so I'm repeating myself, nevermind that)

Anyway, I'm not very happy with the way this Christmas is looking, so for now I kinda agree with you. This holidais are going to suck!

...

Well, still have a Merry Christmas!

Oh, and update your other fics too!

See ya!
12/17/2004 c1 7keito-kyokun
:( aww! thats a great adorably cute angsty story! so sad! but fab nontheless...^_^ write more stuffs!

~#keito#~

(btw - aren't cemeteries lovely, peaceful places to hang out?...no?...just me then...)
12/17/2004 c1 24Kitty in the Box
oh my god! how angsty yet you started it so warmly with quiet longing and to end it as a deathfic. my gods! you're good! and whoa! you stole it from a gravestone? haha!
12/17/2004 c1 Labelle
Way too sad for Christmas *sniffles and takes out tissues* But it was sweet and nice too ^^ Really liked it.
12/16/2004 c1 struckbygravity
It's not often that a story makes me cry, but this one had me in tears. Not only because it hit home with me (my grandfather died from a combination of untreatable Choroidal Melanoma and an undetected brain tumor earlier this year), but because it was an excellent fic. I love reading your works, and look forward to seeing more in the future.
12/16/2004 c1 6Inuuichan
very good
12/16/2004 c1 Whispers of a Ghost
O.o My GOD! That was DEPRESSING. Most Gravi death fic I read are melodramatic, but...Oh my GOD! This was just plain touching, bittersweet, and depressing. I actually felt my chest tighten as I read it. Oi...God, I STILL feel depressed.

Excellent job, this is going on my favorites list. Congragulate yourself, you and another author are the only people that have written a fan fiction so touching it made me cry.

-Sad Whispers of a Ghost