for Lost in Time

12/6/2019 c15 Megan Lyle
Wow! This is a awesome, melodramatic, and romantic story! Please keep writing.
6/9/2019 c15 Elanor12345
Please tell me you are going continue this book. It just got to the best part. They talked like strangers, and to imagine they knew each other so well just 4 years ago and the same with the ones they talked about. I am really interested how it goes on. Please. Continue!
3/1/2015 c15 HuntressXHunter
Please finish this its been eight years sence you updated PLEASE
9/26/2014 c11 Luck ducky
I hope wendy relises that whilliam is Peter Pan
9/6/2014 c15 23sultal
You have a clean, beautiful writing style. But...is there a happy ending? :)
3/11/2014 c15 Guest
Finish the story!
2/5/2014 c15 Guest
How you do trouble my poor heart! Every time Wendy and "William" meet each other I say to myself,"This is it! He's going to remember!" And then, poof! That fantasy is over in a blink of an eye! And then the last chapter we meet Tinkerbell after ages and ages to have her zoom over their heads, not even noticing that the one person she's looking for is right under her nose! And then! Oh, and then we are left with a cliffhanger that has been there for eight years! You must finish this, or else I will be forever be wondering what in the world happens next!
10/7/2013 c15 Mrs Pan
PLEASE CONTINUE! I love this series!
9/6/2013 c15 9thereadingturtle
I know it has been 7 years but I still must ask, pleases continue this story! I, like the lost boys, love stories so much... and this ones is such a good lone!
8/27/2013 c15 Elise
This is such a beautifully written fanfiction. It captivated me right from the first chapter I'm so sad there's no more at the moment and am waiting eagerly for more.
Thank you for keeping Peter Pan alive in a way no one else has been able to!
8/10/2013 c15 marisol
i really liked the story i read ALL of the chapters in one day it took like around 8 hours lol im not kidding and it this the last chapter or will there be more ? i hope more XD i really loved the story you are an amazing writer
3/24/2013 c4 Kubla Khun
I have been looking on and off for a long time now, for a story that is as well written as this one. The end of this chapter made me tear up! Good job! The characters are well written, the worlds are described beautifully and I cannot wait to see what happens in the story. I only hope that is is finished but if not it is still lovely!
1/23/2013 c15 4komaeda
aaa this story is really great, though i'm guessing you're not really going to finish it
but yes it's really well written and thought out i really like it!
8/22/2012 c15 1umjily
Its been like 6 years scince you updated! Please dont give up on this story its amazing (:
8/6/2012 c15 1Nightmarekitten13-7
Wonderful story wish you'd finnished it if you'd like I could try and continue the story but it probably won't be nearly as good if you do it, I wouldn't want to mess up the story.
265 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »