for Sinful Innocence

5/6/2008 c1 112Thyme In Her Eyes
I love how you broke the fourth wall towards the end. Brought his voice a little too close for comfort. ;)

Anyway, you portrayed Darkness wonderfully and with perfect horrific majesty. And I adore how you presented a kind of lasting and twisted bond between him and Lily - kind-of like a dance neither of them can end.
9/14/2007 c1 DarkMasquerade
wtf, darkness knows how to use a comp, lol
12/25/2006 c1 18CallaRose4ever
Wow now that is a unique perspective. Interesting. and the mention of writing through the void to us reading made me snicker. Interesting points. It seemed like Darkness liked lilly because her heart was pure but In reaching for her he did besmirch that purity but the end of the movie kind of reminded me of repentence, but from your story it sounds like Lilly hasn't completely repented of her past. Of course now she isn't innocent and she never will be again. I often wondered how long he would have been interested in her if she did completly sucumb to his darkness.
8/27/2006 c1 119Mantinas
Great story!
8/16/2006 c1 1sdira
Nice potrayal. Always awesome to see things from Darkness's perspective.
3/26/2006 c1 7draculasbride2008
It's really good...You should think of some way to continue it! Keep writing!
1/13/2006 c1 svannah
Great story! You are a great writer!:):)
12/2/2005 c1 12wayunlucky13
wow, this is a weird fict... I like it though... I don't know why but the whole concept... and the way the words flowed made it extra special..
11/25/2005 c1 126AJeff
Love your fanfic. I love angst.
11/20/2005 c1 1Raygen Gambit
Hey, nice story! I liked it, the language was also nice!
4/26/2005 c1 60Cymoril Avalon
Wow.

That was really, really good.

Your language and tone are remarkable. I can tell just from this brief one-shot that you're very talented, perhaps a talent going to waste in fanfiction. You could probably write the most delicious, creepy stories...
2/24/2005 c1 svannah
Your stories are so good as i read each one they just keep getting better and better and this one is awesome.
2/22/2005 c1 2zammap
man zat twaz good. But zat part with the readers kinda fliped me out, man.
1/4/2005 c1 213Patricia de Lioncourt
This was really, really good, Slink. Your attention to detail is astounding...really...yeah, I know, big word for me. But I really liked it. I think you captured his personality perfectly. Now, I will poke your arm.
12/25/2004 c1 Grace Kismet
Whoa. I love Legend, and this is definatly a "Whoa" story. I love the way you portray this- Darkness. Whoa.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service