FanFiction.Net
for Fallen

4/27/2018 c6 1kelwin
waw good fic love it!
11/14/2017 c6 HufflepuffSupreme
Are you going to update ever?
9/21/2015 c6 5Mercury Grimm
Love this story! Really well written :)
I know it's been a while since this was last updated, but I would definitely read more of this.
8/23/2015 c6 Globemallow
Yet again I find myself reading this, and each time I'm hoping that you've updated it. But alas, you haven't. This is so good, so well written... Please let us readers know you're still there!
5/27/2015 c6 MattKennedy
Good start to a story. :)
4/28/2015 c6 LOKI
I've read this so many times... and love it each time. Please update! There way too many HP/LotR stories where Harry is an elfling, this a breath of fresh air. I love the fact that Boromir is the one to notice that something is wrong, not Aragorn. It's well written and different, thank you :) Hope to see an update for this in the future, soon?
3/31/2015 c6 2bloodflow
Oh gosh, I love this. One of the best HP/LOTR fanfics I've read in awhile. I so dearly wish you would update soon.
10/10/2014 c6 yui
WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU?

OMG how can you just leave this wonderful fanfiction hanging like this?!
10/3/2013 c6 4MysteriousMeadowByTheWaterfall
This is great! This is the first LotR/HP cross I have read with Harry being injured and I think it is a great twist.
8/15/2013 c6 FranticHamster
another great story dead before it could realize its potential shame.
5/19/2013 c6 Phoenixbat
ooohh very good story
7/7/2012 c6 Sayuri271
I love this story. Please, update soon..
6/1/2012 c6 5Debate4life
This is quite well done. I enjoyed it. I do wish you'd continue this- Harry being in Lothlorien would be a great opportunity to get him the ability to speak Common, because the Lady could simply put it wholesale into his head. I like your portrayals of Boromir as well. I can only hope you return to this story someday or leave it up for adoption.
6/1/2012 c6 ghostinthewrongcoat
Hello :) you alive ?
1/30/2012 c6 2Jedi Master Albus
You should keep this going!
411 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »