for What Would They Say?

9/25/2006 c1 18sandwiches
Great fic, very tender. And that last sentence is an absolute doozy! Thanks for making me smile.
8/23/2005 c1 27SG-Fan
Aww... sweet!

Great story.
1/27/2005 c1 32kate98
Wow. I'm so glad you reviewed my story earlier, because that's what caused me to stumble upon this. I know I'll be replaying this in my head all night long. Amazing! So much experienced, learned, and understood, yet with no words between them.

Beautifully done.
1/12/2005 c1 22Revvie-S
Love conquers all- they'll get together I just know it! Very beautiful fic. I love u 2 Jack!
12/29/2004 c1 5CrazyAlwaysClueNever
don't stop there! please let this have a happy ending i need one. i cant belive i just said that but you dont know me so i guess it dosent matter ::sigh:: i am pathtic ah self shut up great story please post soon
12/21/2004 c1 csl
This is so bittersweet-
12/20/2004 c1 tastypork
AWW that was so sweet but so sad, esp at the end! So unfair! Screw the rules! Anyway Well done, I loved it :)
12/20/2004 c1 13SG1-Fanfic
Oh, so bittersweet!
12/20/2004 c1 12Delilah Wigglesworth
Wow, this is so bitter-sweet I might just cry...

Aw man, and it was all going to perfectly! But the end does make it all the more realistic - DAMN REALISM!

This was perfect: that's the only way I can think to sum it up. It honestly was perfect in every way. The way it was written, the "dialogue." Everything. I lub this so much! Even if it was sad, at least at the end. And even then, not too much. :)
12/20/2004 c1 12janissima
Very sweet and shippy. I thought it was interesting how there were very few words spoken in this fic. Good job!
12/20/2004 c1 47SG1SamFan
Excellent! For a first fic, this is just... wow. Even if this weren't your first, I'd still be amazed. The only problem I see is that I doubt either Sam or Jack would go against the regulations like that, and Sam would *never* cheat on Pete, even if he's not her true love {we all know it ;)}. That part was a bit out of character. But I did love your descriptions, and the whole story would be absolutely *perfect* if the setting was different (i.e. it didn't include Pete and took place after the regs no longer governed their actions [like after one of them resigned]). Your story includes none of the silly mistakes I so often see in fanfic stories these days (like messed-up tenses, misspelled words, and clunky, cumbersome sentences that make no sense).

Thank you for writing a story that is both readable and enjoyable!

SamFan