FanFiction.Net
for Teen Titans: A Cinderella Story

3/21/2005 c1 Jackalobe
Hey, I'm the writer who wrote I Can Stop The Pain, if you remember.

It's the one bashing Terra...ehem, um..

Just to let you know, I didn't mean to offend you! If you want to know the reason for WHY I dislike Terra very much, her you go:

I do not believe in second chances. When Terra betrayed them, I was disgusted and annoyed. SoI still hold a grudge against how she nearly killed them all. Plus, that fight scene with her and Raven pissed me off. Also, when she almost killed Starfire, I was upset too.

Personally, she and Beastboy made no sense to me. I always though that he and Raven would end up together, because RAVEN IS MORE AWESOME THAN TERRA, and so that's another reason why I don't like Terra.

But I can defend myself! I am positive that at the bottom of the first chapter, I warned all Terra fans of Terra bashing! Didn't I? (checks) Yes, I did!

I would never bash a reviewer, If they apologized. But I just want you to know, if you like Terra, you might not want to read.

The b-word..um, I'm only trying to describe how a teenager might act, (despite what is shown on TV) Sorry if it offends you, I'm personally more of a cat person...

Glad you like Raven! Me too, but she's not my favorite, Larry and Slade are. Especially Slade. I have a soft spot for villians..)

Wondergirl is Supergirl? I really don't know... one of my reviewers made her up, you can ask her. (I asked the reviewers to make up a new character, and her's was the one I chose)

My humor? Your the first one to say that, I'm just trying to add some comic relief so it doesn't turn into angst.

If it bothers you so much, no one is making you read it, you know.

Brat..maybe. I'll take most suggestions, so I guess so.

BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AM I LETTING OFF THE BASHING ON TERRA OR SANDRA. It amuses me.

Anyways, at least you were honest. It offends me though that you added:

'I'm looking forward to the next chapter because of RedX, Starfire, and Raven, ONLY'...

what is that supposed to mean?

*sigh* I'm reading in too much, oh well.

Glad you...like it? Meh, thanks for reviewing, and being honest...you don't get much of that lately.
3/18/2005 c4 The Villiage idiot
Yah! She got an A in maths, I'm so bad at maths =/. The best I've ever gotten in is a C *Blush* N e way... Update soon!
3/17/2005 c4 3EsperSY
Cyeah... an A for Math and a C in History... like always. ^^ Hey Dis, I like the Gollum/Robin thing and especially the tranquilizer! ^_^ Make me laughs! Thanks to all who read AND Dis, why don't you study YET? PMR's about to start! You can handle some of the story to me too... I'm kinda bored. =( ACK! Samurai X! I almost MISSED IT! (Going crazy and went upstairs, open TV, ending song playing) NO! ;_;
3/16/2005 c4 4Hearts
This is a great story so far. =D I hope there's more to come. It's a creative idea, and I support this story all the way.
3/14/2005 c4 5Spunksterdawg
encore! encore! on with the story! its really good, and extremely funny! this is my first time reading it, but i love it! the title is catchty, too! uh-oh!im supposed to be doing hw, and i got hw from ever teacher!... Byee!
3/13/2005 c4 5minna no kimochi
Congratulations on your A in maths. I love your story so far. Pity you're too busy studying cause your story rocks! Keep up the good work!
3/13/2005 c4 YOU5
yOU SHOULD TOTALLY WRITE SOME MORE!
3/13/2005 c4 10Slayergirl1362
yayness^_^ congrats
3/12/2005 c3 6brkyle01
I absolutely LMAO when i read this! Cyboreg as a fairy...! Mwuhahahahaha! Batman and Wonder Woman ... You should have Superman come in and they could start fighting over her lol! I loved the Gollum thing with Robin! Lol, this story is funny as!
3/12/2005 c4 3The Lady Padfoot
Robin...Going spazzy...PRICELESS! It was totally lmao. Nice job you two!
3/12/2005 c4 1Gotham Girl Wonder
uh...it was funny, cute...i cant waiat for u 2 update!
3/12/2005 c4 teentitans person thingy
youre mean with the tranqulizer oh well update soon ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok
3/12/2005 c4 4k0r1and'r
its cool but its going way off topic and i would like it if it just got on with the story lol :P
3/12/2005 c4 7AxRKeyblade9
I. NEED. MORE.CHAPTERS! youre doing great! especially w/ the stuff about robin/slade thing. it was kinda strange, yes, but silly. whos gonna be the prince, robin? i hope so.
3/12/2005 c4 2dramaelfie
Creative! I can't wait for the next chapter!

~dramaelfie