FanFiction.Net
for Teen Titans: A Cinderella Story

12/21/2004 c1 Rae My actual nickname
Interesting... No, really, it seems good. HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPPY!
12/21/2004 c1 2YRProcks66
I like it! i can't wait to find out who is playing who!
12/21/2004 c1 1kiraneko
cool! i like it so far. i cant wait til ch.2!

~kiraneko~
12/21/2004 c2 19Raidersrule76
Darn. I was hoping Slade could be the fairy. Wouldn't that be funny? And why is Terra nice? She's an anerexic bitch-stick from hell (I didn't come up with the bitch stick part though, someone else did)! Good story though. Better than I thought. What's BB gonna be?
12/20/2004 c2 10Slayergirl1362
omg, the funniness! ^_^

i luv it!

i really like how you wrote in the characters, and the way the plot is going and all. it's perfect! i hope u update soon!
12/20/2004 c1 1The Ultimate Fic Critic
COOL! You should make starfire be cinderella, and robin the prince( but thats just my opinion ).
12/20/2004 c1 Starfire fan 09
cool. is cinderrella about a girl in a tower? i know its a love story i hope that robin n star r the main charaters okay? please *puppy dog eyes* i hope so anyway.i like that couple.i pray the story will be good.
12/20/2004 c1 thejgurl07
i think its a very good plot and i cant wait till the next chapter
12/20/2004 c1 3EsperSY
Wow, NICE changes! =P
12/20/2004 c1 3Steve-Racer
Hmm you might have something here... Just remember to keep it at a calm pace do not try to speed through it. that having been said update soon. lol
12/20/2004 c1 5blaze-firestorm
oh! psycho wizard guy! cool... *stares at psycho wizard guy*

Psycho Wizard Guy: Hey.. quit it! quit staring at me! *transportation thing pops up again* Lord of the Rings!

Me: Oh crap *pops into the LOTR world in the middle of the battle at helms deep*

to be continued...
12/20/2004 c1 2aurorasmist
good start to your story. hope you get the next chapter up soon!
12/20/2004 c1 19Raidersrule76
I'm definately interested...

I was going to write a story where they get trapped in crappy movies and have to find their way through each one. Just saying. So yeah.
12/19/2004 c1 10Slayergirl1362
nno! why did you have to stop there? *begins to sob*
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7