for From the Inside

3/29/2015 c10 RandomAnimeLover
That was a really awesome story! Thanks for posting and keep up the good work!
7/28/2009 c1 4zini-ya
i finally added this story to my favorites so that i could always find it easily! i had a hard time finding it becaus ei only read it once before and i forgot the titlte of this fanfic! (hey...i always wanted to write Hikaru-lantis story where either Hikaru aor LAntis has amnesia (haha! just like in hanayori dango!), so far i liked this fanfic! Too bad, I only gave my review after...two years? whew...
7/18/2009 c4 5TheoneandonlyKaorin
WHy would Hikaru's family up and move and pretend that whatever Hikaru forgot didn't exist? Of course her family didn't know about Cephiro, but I'm sure they knew about Umi and Fuu...Why didn't they just tell Hikaru what had happened and try to continue life? I mean, it's not like she's like the chick from 50 First Dates who forgot everything that happened everyday...
7/18/2009 c2 TheoneandonlyKaorin
I know you said that this story is an AU/reincarnation fic, but you need to explain what happened to ressurect those who died in Cephiro on Earth, to avoid confusion. I don't see any AU here, since it's not like the events in Cephiro never happened, then it would be.
2/13/2008 c10 Archangel Rhapsody
Fantastic story, love it
11/9/2007 c10 11LadyPrin
I just got through reading your fanfic, and I loved it! It was awesome! Great work on my favorite pairing!
9/7/2007 c1 12Ichigo Mirai
this is good, but a little sad because Hikaru got hit. ccan't wait to read what happens next^^
7/20/2007 c10 AnonymousFishintheSea
Yay! Happy endings! Fuu/Ferio, Umi/Ascot, AND Hikaru/Lantis! But I can't stop thinking of Eagle, though... :(

I feel sorry for Rei, for some reason! Hope he finds someone good in the Philippines! Also makes me wish I was Japanese instead of Filipino... I WANT A JAPANESE BOYFRIEND! ^_^;
10/28/2006 c3 Leandri
come on... you've done nice chapter. Poor Lantis, the girl he loves doesn't recognize him anymore...
10/28/2006 c1 Leandri
Oh yes, finally I found fanfic with all my fav pairings, thx, you save my weekend with you fanfic:)
7/3/2006 c10 3Leiyah
Cool story and from the places you have palced in, I have this funny feeling you're from Philippines.. Hehehe A real sweet story.. Finished it all in one sitting.. Hehehe Care to read mine and comment on it too? The pen name I'm using is Kei-chan3.. Feel free to e-mail me okies? Good work! OMEDOTOU!
6/28/2006 c10 4Mew Frost
i LOVED the ending to this! especially the hints of UmixAscot and FuuxFerio! i am a major asmi lover... ^_~

i usually don't read hikaru-centric stories, so feel lucky! usually i'll read oneshots of Asmi or fuuxferio, but hikaruxlantis is awesome, too.again, this was really good! ja ne!

~Mew Frost~
6/28/2006 c5 Mew Frost
if you haven't already seen the anime of angelic layer...

DON'T WATCH IT IF YOU LIKE MISAKIxKOUTAROU! THE PAIRINGS ARE CHOPPED UP, MINCED, DICED, AND WERE MADE INTO SUSHI!

*deep breath*

good chapter! i'll go read the rest now... ^_~

~Mew Frost~
6/28/2006 c10 3Iarly
You should be happy, my friend, cause this one turned out really good. I'm really glad I got to read it and if I regret something, is the fact that I couldn't do so before! Great story! I'm also a bit sad that it's finished, but I bet you'll be cooking something new in no time, ne? Anyways, thanks for sharing this great piece with us! See ya!
6/23/2006 c1 Tennants-Girl
I feel happy for Lantis and hikaru. i would have liked to have seen more of the other couples though

great story