for Night and Day Are Opposites

moar
5/5/2014 c11 YuriZuki
Yey.
5/4/2014 c7 YuriZuki
I don't know what to say other than "uwah..."
5/4/2014 c6 YuriZuki
Actually, it was kind of good.
10/29/2013 c13 7kaito136
Well... Last chapter took you 3 years so now that I'm reading this is Oct 2013... It's been 4 and a half years... Time for an update?

Or is this fic as dead as Shuyin already? Cause i like this fic. Not denying it.
12/30/2011 c13 badassxswordswoman
This is such an awesome fanfic. I want to know what happens next!
12/30/2010 c13 16Renkhal
Awesome!

I had a litte trouble because I kept needing to go to a translator for the Al Bhed, but it was worth it! And I learned a few words too! :D

I love the chemistry building between Rikku and Paine. It just leaves me aching for more! And with the wedge being driven in by the name of "Lover," it's hard to turn away!

When will there be another chapter? *pleading look*
12/27/2010 c13 4silverice90
This is my first read of Paine/Rikku, and I'm liking it alot so far. I hope you overcome your writers block, I'd love to see how Rikku handles this little situation :).
9/2/2010 c13 DrSwagFag
I really wish you hadn't ended it that way :'( I hope you plan on continuing the story :)
7/8/2010 c12 2X4
This is one FREAKIN' HILARIOUS story keep up the good work
7/8/2010 c9 2X4
PAINE SINGING!

O

M

G

and the song she sang THAT WAS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS
3/7/2010 c13 Elvegale
Update soon please. I am in love with this story :)
12/28/2009 c13 L3Ne
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!~!

plz continue it very soon i really want to noe wat happens

please!

i jus love it wen its rikku's POV but i also love paine's POV

keep up the good work!

please write summore!
12/16/2009 c13 an angel's little one
i happen to fall upon this website completely by accident and now i'm hooked! major fan of this fic plz continue i'm gagin to know wot happens next. d
7/14/2009 c13 ALI
It's a very funny story! I was laughing aloud to all the funny parts. ...There's only, like , 2 things that I feel... uneasy about. 1) Rikku sounds like a country girl! Although it's funny, it's also kind;ve wierd. and 2) Paine, Rikku, and Buddy are too out of character for my liking. This is only MY opinion. I love your story nontheless! Keep up the good work!
197 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »